The Shadows Beckon

Krunk the Great

The Shadowmen is at war with The Dark Brotherhood. Come see us at #theshadows when you're done :)

tl;dr: The League of Small Superpowers declares war on Nemesis, the Imperial Assault Alliance, and the Ravyns

EDIT: tl;dr is a joke >.>

Edited by krunkthegreat

Article Two: Military

B. As The Ravyns now enter the complete and enduring military protection of LoSS, any attack on protectorate is now an attack on the protector, entitled to the same status as a direct attack on the protector.

i request military aid from LoSS

Article Two: Military

B. As The Ravyns now enter the complete and enduring military protection of LoSS, any attack on protectorate is now an attack on the protector, entitled to the same status as a direct attack on the protector.

i request military aid from LoSS

Dead treaty is dead :awesome:

Also, how do I give ryan a defeat alert, attack the other guy, then turn around and get defeated by him???

Today the nation of Gorchnia was ruthlessly and savagely attacked. This type of aggression will not be taken lightly by the Gorchnian people. We will rebuild, and we will fight! If it means the destruction of our nation then so be it! But if we are going to be destroyed, let me say for my nation that we will take someone with us!

Today the nation of Gorchnia was ruthlessly and savagely attacked. This type of aggression will not be taken lightly by the Gorchnian people. We will rebuild, and we will fight! If it means the destruction of our nation then so be it! But if we are going to be destroyed, let me say for my nation that we will take someone with us!

:P

Sorry just taking orders

Edited by rtellez06

The remaining Gorchinian People :P