Open Letter from The Order of The Black Rose

Open Letter from The Order of The Black Rose

biggunflag2vt7.jpg

To all members of Digiterra and to those who prefer to call our home Planet Bob,

We come before you today to announce several membership changes and additions to our humble alliance. Such events are worthy of note as they come so rarely in our alliance. The Order of The Black Rose values hard work and there are many rigorous trials one must face to achieve the higher ranks and privileges. Sadly, many who try do not make it to the top, but we are here today to proclaim with joy those who did. Last week we had the pleasure of promoting two very hard working people. Their names have become synonymous with our alliance, the Order of The Black Rose. It is with great satisfaction that I announce that their dedication and hard work has brought them the recognition they deserve.

Hime Themis of Dulra has ascended from the rank of Squire to become the very first Dame of the Order of The Black Rose. It is with great honor that she has ascended to the rank of Knight and joined the Council. Hence forth, she shall be known as Dame Hime Themis, Knight XXII of the Order of The Black Rose. Her work in the Chamber of Diplomacy has lead to the start and continuation of many long lasting friendships.

W_A_R of Vijar has ascended from the rank of Squire to become a Knight of the Order of The Black Rose. It is with great dignity that he has ascended to the rank of Knight and joined the Council. Hence forth, he shall be known as Sir W_A_R, Knight XXI of the Order of The Black Rose. His work in the Chamber of the Armory and leadership skill has brought many scared Pages home safely and kept our Keep well defended.

One might wonder why I've announced these two in the order that I did. I did so because several months ago we knighted our very own Winslow of Zanidoo. He has never known any alliance save The Order of The Black Rose, and his hard work, dedication, and overall loyalty to the Order since the beginning of Zanidoo is worth commending. In actuality, since his ascension to Knight, he has never ceased working towards a better Order and has proved himself numerous times as the Noble Knight XX of the Order of The Black Rose. Sir Winslow's work in the Chamber of the Court and overall activity in promoting the well being of the Order has lead to much progress and it is with the utmost of pleasure that I am able to finally acknowledge his ascension and hard work before you all today.

We have also accepted a new Squire by the name of Floyd. He hails from the Kingdom of Floyd and I am sure many of you are quite familiar with him. It takes quite a bit of work and ability to supplicate to the Order of The Black Rose as a Squire. For those who are not familiar with our ways, one must usually start as a Page and endure our harsh training before they ascend to the rank of Squire. Not only did Floyd come before us and receive the acknowledgment and sponsorship of several of our Knights, he persevered through a very long and arduous supplication. May his hard work and diligent nature pay off and bring him ever closer to Knighthood.

Let us all come together and celebrate those whose words and deeds have earned them great respect within our Keep and across Digiterra.

/S/

Page Craven

Loyal Page

The Order of The Black Rose

On behalf of

Queen AterAtra, and Sir Neboe, Knight Protector of the Order of The Black Rose

congrats Hime

lol i never thought you to be female

if only i new ;)

congrats to the others in OBR you are a great group and have an even better roster

o/ OBR

RoadRash

Now I understand why Hime Themis suddenly became Lady Themis (on the OBR forums). Congratulations, Dame Themis of Dulra, and Sir W_A_R of Vijar. :awesome:

And it's good to see Sir Winslow and Squire Floyd receiving the recognition they deserve as well.

Edited by Azhrarn

As The Brain's official minister of LOL, I congratulate all those that have ascended through the ranks of The Noble and Honorable Order.

However I wouldn't be doing my job if I didn't open up this door...

Hime Themis of Dulra has ascended from the rank of Squire to become the very first Dame of the Order of The Black Rose. It is with great honor that she has ascended to the rank of Knight and joined the Council. Hence forth, she shall be known as Dame Hime Themis, Knight XXII of the Order of The Black Rose. Her work in the Chamber of Diplomacy has lead to the start and continuation of many long lasting friendships.

We all know RP is mandatory at the OBR, you guys are some of the best in the business, however it has been to my understanding or maybe my own ignorance that you Hime have been a gentleman, why the sudden CN sex change ?

If it is to one day become the new Queen, well that makes sense, however would it not been easier to change the Oath of Order and make a King ?