The lulvolution...

UberSpion

That's right. I said it... The lulvolution is upon us. For I seek the divine guidance of which is his holiness, Admin. Please free us from this public tyranny. The out-cry for which is not being accommodated appropriately by the masses. Fragmented is our cause. The continued consolidation of power is more apparent then before. The private parties continue to seclude themselves until eventually they will seclude themselves out of their own group. Times will only get more tyrannical with these groups furthering their reach. Panic will set in, groups will fragment further, power will be swallowed by the forces at hand. Trolls will run the boards, the dead will resurrect and come back as zombie nations. We've already seen the first CN creature resurrected. Ivan Moldavi was just the beginning of the CN Apocalypse, our first Zombie of this era. With the departure of other figure heads, the conspiring groups will only see themselves ruin yet another era of CN. The end is near my friends. Gather your friends close, pull your enemies closer. The CN Apocalypse is almost complete. Soon the zombies will take over, and all we'll do is watch. Step up, n00bs. Do your part for CN. Create greatness from nothingness. Resist! Pull the fractured n00blet alliances together, UNITE!!!! WE MUST SURVIVE!!! THE LULZ MUST LIVE ON!!!!!!! THE MAYHEM MUST CONTINUE!!!!!!!!

ALL HAIL TEH LULZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gabriel_lulz.jpg

I'm going to have to agree with my good Comrade BabyJesus over there. He provides such stimulating intellectual discussion and indisputable logic it is flawlessly perfect.

Jesus Christ Uberspion, every thread you make is somehow worse than the last. I didn't even think that was possible!

I would likely have to agree.

And I'm still watching you >_<