FIRE Edict

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Each chose one fighter. Put them in the ring and whoever wins... gets to keep the name. WE shall call it THUNDER DOME.

The idea of champions duking it out in representation of alliances instead of actual wars which pull in other alliances is one that should definately be looked into in order to solve small scale disagreements like this when they get to the point that words and diplomacy have failed.

The idea of champions duking it out in representation of alliances instead of actual wars which pull in other alliances is one that should definately be looked into in order to solve small scale disagreements like this when they get to the point that words and diplomacy have failed.

You, shut it.

We need more full-scale warfare. :P

If they don't inform the MoFA of FA stuff, then there's no point of even having one.

Honestly, this is hilarious. Both the fact that the MoFA wasn't informed of a treaty and the fact that said MoFA is !@#$%*ing about it in public. You should never set out with the goal of making the alliance you're government in look bad. :lol1:

And last time I checked, MHA is sanctioned and entrenched many layers deep in the treaty web.

Whereas VE is completely defenseless and has no allies? Not sure what your point is.

Honestly, this is hilarious. Both the fact that the MoFA wasn't informed of a treaty and the fact that said MoFA is !@#$%*ing about it in public. You should never set out with the goal of making the alliance you're government in look bad. :lol1:

I am no longer MoFA of FIRE. I'm quite entitled to say what I like, thank you.

That's a quick change from defending FIRE and calling them ballsy.

Pick a side and stick to it.

As I have already explained, I think that FIRE's stance on this is indeed ballsy. I'm just rather annoyed I was not informed about it.

You, shut it.

We need more full-scale warfare. :P

Considering some of those that would be pulled in are still engaged in what some would consider a Great War, I am not sure it would be all that honorable of some of the greater alliances that are taking interest in this to take it to such a level.

I'm not the MoFA, I'm just an Minister of Communications who was not informed (although it's much more understandable that I was not informed, for both IC and OOC reasons) however Fran was the MoFA and was not informed.

And my goal is not to make FIRE look bad. My goal is to release the truth and the truth is that everything about this situation was handled poorly.

I was referring to Nintederek, hence the quote. Pretend I said "government member" instead of MoFA.

I'm not the MoFA, I'm just an Minister of Communications who was not informed (although it's much more understandable that I was not informed, for both IC and OOC reasons) however Fran was the MoFA and was not informed.

And my goal is not to make FIRE look bad. My goal is to release the truth and the truth is that everything about this situation was handled poorly.

That just makes it that much funnier to be honest. :P

Edited by Lord Brendan

Even if you still were the fire mofa, you'd be entitlted to say whatever you liked.

Anyone that knows me, knows that I firmly believe in allowing people to say what they want, when they want, and how they want. Doesn't matter who it is, or where.

[OOC] thats kinda what I figured [/ooc]

Then why not actually, you know, come talk to BTA instead of going around to our allies working behind the scenes?

If this is indeed a problem between TAB and BTA then why not let TAB and BTA work it out?

So far since BTA was reformed yesterday the only contact from anyone that I have received has been from you last night.

TAB has made no attempt to come and talk to me.

If this is about TAB and BTA why is there a serious lack of TAB/BTA conversations?

You can back up your allies all you want but if they are unwilling to talk to the people they have issues with then you are backing up is a unwillingness to find a solution.

You never had a conversation with me from 1153PM - 1159 PM on Saturday June 27th talking where I informed you that TAB was discussing a response to your DoE and it would be something along the lines of TAB and her allies do not recognize the sovereignty of the Blue Turtle Alliance? or what about the conversation with me on May 27th when I told you that many in TAB would not be happy about the reformation of BTA and that it was not a good Idea. The same one where you told me that Crush was pissed. when we were discussing a former BTA member who had applied to TAB for a protectorate. That is a lot of talk being that we made no attempt to talk to you.

Even if you still were the fire mofa, you'd be entitlted to say whatever you liked.

Anyone that knows me, knows that I firmly believe in allowing people to say what they want, when they want, and how they want. Doesn't matter who it is, or where.

I have to agree. Let me rephrase: as I am no longer MoFA of FIRE, there is no longer any expectation from other people that I talk or act in a certain way.

Thank you Karma. Without you this and many other incidents like it that are surely to come, would not have been possible. Thank you so very, very much.

This really has nothing to do with the Karma coalition. Are you saying we are at fault for inter alliance drama that has happened for forever?

You never had a conversation with me from 1153PM - 1159 PM on Saturday June 27th talking where I informed you that TAB was discussing a response to your DoE and it would be something along the lines of TAB and her allies do not recognize the sovereignty of the Blue Turtle Alliance? or what about the conversation with me on May 27th when I told you that many in TAB would not be happy about the reformation of BTA and that it was not a good Idea. The same one where you told me that Crush was pissed. when we were discussing a former BTA member who had applied to TAB for a protectorate. That is a lot of talk being that we made no attempt to talk to you.

Sooo where’s the attempt to help solve this issue?

I do apologize for forgetting our conversation last night [ooc] I’ve been really sick so some things that happened in the last few days are kind of blurry. That’s no excuse I still do apologize for forgetting that. [/ooc], even if that conversation had nothing to do with a possible resolution to this.

I’ve been available to talk all day to someone about making this better and again, as of this post, no contact.

The only contact I’ve gotten has been a “we don’t like it” tone where there is no attempt to solve this solution.

And yes the BTA is well aware of many people calling for war over this. And apparently that is the direction you seem to be taking this CJ. BTA has no want for war and is more than willing to work something out. Are you?

This really has nothing to do with the Karma coalition. Are you saying we are at fault for inter alliance drama that has happened for forever?

Obviously Karma has taken our peaceful planet and forced it into a world of hostile diplomacy and war. :rolleyes: