NPO - A Suggestion

Stetson76

You seem to misunderstand me, I was not commenting upon the fact that they would not win but instead the fact that the NPO always uses it's allies in whichever war it fights and is unable to fight any actual ‘war’ against any alliance one on one no matter how great an advantage in terms of strength of arms and numbers they may have.

I fail to see what is wrong with asking your allies if they want to hop into a war with you. :huh: Now, forcing allies unnecessarily into a war is one thing, but can you prove anyone's been forced? If I were in a war, I know that I would ask any of my buddies if they wanted to hop in, and would of course leave it completely up to them. Is there a problem with that?

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm... didn't know bout some of this....

Even so, this plan COULD work if it wanted to.

And NPO didn't loose... yet. But lets take this situation and turn it around,

Karma is in NPO's situation and NPO in Karma's.

Karma would be doing practically the same thing as NPO, in fact any alliance that would/will be in NPO's situation would be doing the same thing as NPO in order to live and not to pay anything.

NPO has been doing the same damn thing to several alliances in the past (though less obvious). They shouldn't be whining or complaining about it either.

I fail to see what is wrong with asking your allies if they want to hop into a war with you.

When you possess enough nukes to utterly destroy any trace of your enemy and still have enough left over to start a game-wide cold war you shouldn't have any need for allies. The NPO seems to endlessly call them in when they are not needed and the enemy alliance can quite easily be beaten to a bloody pulp without any help, and quite frankly I think this just makes them cowards and thugs as I noted above.

As for forcing allies into wars,

there seems to be a frequently reoccurring theme of the NPO kicking the hell out of anyone disagreeing or opposing them.

Edited by ShinRa

When you possess enough nukes to utterly destroy any trace of your enemy and still have enough left over to start a game-wide cold war you shouldn't have any need for allies. The NPO seems to endlessly call them in when they are not needed and the enemy alliance can quite easily be beaten to a bloody pulp without any help, and quite frankly I think this just makes them cowards and thugs as I noted above.

As for forcing allies into wars,

there seems to be a frequently reoccurring theme of the NPO kicking the hell out of anyone disagreeing or opposing them.

OV was a much smaller alliance, so clearly we totally should have this all under control, right? You bring in allies to end a war FASTER. Yes, a large alliance can fight a smaller one and do heavy damage, but there's more pressure to end the war when there's more people involved. Not to mention that even small alliances can have big friends.

OV was a much smaller alliance, so clearly we totally should have this all under control, right? You bring in allies to end a war FASTER.

Let me just give a comparison of the two at the start of the Karma war:

NPO: An alliance with (to my knowledge) over 900 nations, almost 23,000,000 strength and several thousand nukes.

OV: 56 nations, 849,625 total strength, 173 nukes.

If the OV was to triple their average nation strength, nukes, number of nations and total strength then you would still have beaten them into the ground and easily destroyed them. There was utterly no need for you to bring in allies.

Not to mention that even small alliances can have big friends.

As you seemed to learn after your Emperor dragged headlong you into this rather ironic curb stomp. But I stand by what I said, there was no need for your allies to be involved in this war when it was simply OV fighting you.

Edited by ShinRa

I was mearly commenting upon how the NPO refuses to fight those who are stronger than them in terms of overall alliance strength and instead targets those still below them in what appears to be a desperate attempt to not let this war become a crushing victory

Who are you suggesting they target? Sparta?

The only alliances with more total NS than the NPO who are at war with them are Sparta, FOK, and VE. They have 201 wars with FOK, 207 wars with VE, and 268 wars with Sparta. (Of course most in all three categories are expired.)

Let me just give a comparison of the two at the start of the Karma war:

NPO: An alliance with (to my knowledge) over 900 nations, almost 23,000,000 strength and several thousand nukes.

OV: 56 nations, 849,625 total strength, 173 nukes.

If the OV was to triple their average nation strength, nukes, number of nations and total strength then you would still have beaten them into the ground and easily destroyed them. There was utterly no need for you to bring in allies.

As you seemed to learn after your Emperor dragged headlong you into this rather ironic curb stomp. But I stand by what I said, there was no need for your allies to be involved in this war when it was simply OV fighting you.

So your saying alliances should not use their military pacts ever. So OV should not have had its allies fight for it? What are you talking about? OV should have just let us curb stomp them? I don't get it. And, we didn't ask others to join us until the whole trap started to be sprung, we had allies for a reason, and we asked for their help. Your making zero sense.

EDIT: and, for your previous comment, we have never threatened an ally with force to join us in a war. In fact, much of our nieve faith in our allies brought us into this situation.

Edited by muffasamini

So your saying alliances should not use their military pacts ever. So OV should not have had its allies fight for it? What are you talking about? OV should have just let us curb stomp them?

Please point out when I either suggested or stated any of these things.

And, we didn't ask others to join us until the whole trap started to be sprung,

What trap.

we had allies for a reason, and we asked for their help.

Yes, in beating down people who could have rivaled your power in this game and actually made things more interesting by removing your undisputed rule over Cybernations.

EDIT: and, for your previous comment, we have never threatened an ally with force to join us in a war. In fact, much of our nieve faith in our allies brought us into this situation.

I never said that you threatened an ally with force,

I also think that it was your obsession to win wars and prove that you are the strongest alliance by beating up people who are no threat to you which got you into the state you are in now.