The Beast and the Dragon.

LeVentNoir

It was a chill day. LeVentNoir was at work in his office, looking over the papers. It was said the treasury could afford it. It would be a strategic move. A good decision.

**Message to the Dragon Empire**

This is LeVentNoir. I am sure you know of me. To cut excessive waffling short, I request a meeting with your former Chairman, Maelstrom Vortex. It would appear he is the one to which I have to talk, as I have a proposition for him.

"The Chairman is currently busy ascending Mount Everest, but as soon as he is down we will relay the message to him. Is there any specific agenda you would like us to relay to him?" One of the secretaries of the office of the Triumvirate would inquire.

Just that Tazmania seems to be a little lonely all away from your empire. We have heard that you offered it up a while ago, and wondered, what would it cost these days?

"We'll be sure he is made aware of your interest as soon as he returns. It was something he had already, believe it or not, considered approaching you about previously in the past." noted Secretary Jane Goldman.

Then, it is obviously a matter for discussion.