An Official Statement from The Aquatic Brotherhood

Because they met resistance and their bullying failed. Or they saw reason and realized it was not worth the effort, either way the original intent of this thread was to pressure BTA into changing their name.

I have a different viewpoint actually.

It is clear that TAB doesn’t like BTA. But TAB has made a single post critical of BTA and have since stopped any official discussion on the topic. TAB also has made, successfully I might add, an attempt to calm this situation down between our alliances.

MHA on the other hand has made post after post after post on the matter. If one thing is becoming clear through this whole thing it is that it is not TAB who had the biggest complaint about this. But the MHA led by Crush and Sorum.

It’s beginning to look like MHA was pushing TAB along in some form or another through this entire thing.

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MHA on the other hand has made post after post after post on the matter. If one thing is becoming clear through this whole thing it is that it is not TAB who had the biggest complaint about this. But the MHA led by Crush and Sorum.

Hmm, seems more like it to me that you've been pushing much more at MHA because of personal issues against their leadership (which is not to say that the other side isn't pushing due to personal reasons either).

Hmm, seems more like it to me that you've been pushing much more at MHA because of personal issues against their leadership (which is not to say that the other side isn't pushing due to personal reasons either).

Ah I guess I should apologize to the MHA membership as it has not been them but their leaders.

Sorum and Crush are the ones who have been pushing this and not the MHA membership. My mistake.

And yes this has turned into some personal grudge against myself by Crush and Sorum.

Just as a thought. If TAB was officially a different alliance than BTA from the surrender thread onwards, why did TAB have to pay reps for the BTA, being a separate alliance?

Because this is a world with tremendously unfair terms. Why did MK have to pay reps to an alliance that attacked them a several months back? Why did people have to move to the pink team as a surrender term, crippling an economy for a time? Why were alliances forced to disband? Might I add that your alliance sided with the fools that made these terms and supported them on several occasions.

Edited by Mundokiir