Harmful

Optical14

This is a DoE for an alliance, not a nation's track record. Don't be so nitpicky just because you guys had the #1 nation. MHA won round 5, fair as anything could be. RE will likely win round 6, and be crowned the new champions. Will you complain just as much to them, or only to MHA like some people here seem to enjoy?

No I am not prejudice. My definition of winning. The alliance that gets to upload the flag. Plain and simple. I could care less about member count. Quality over quantity my friend. If RE has the number 1 nation at the end of the round then congrats to them they are the winner.

No I am not prejudice. My definition of winning. The alliance that gets to upload the flag. Plain and simple. I could care less about member count. Quality over quantity my friend. If RE has the number 1 nation at the end of the round then congrats to them they are the winner.

Why is this hard to understand? The ALLIANCE winners of TE, is what we won. By your standard, TFD didn't win last round either. Firebolt? I think was the name of the guy who won the round. If anything, going by your logic it was he who won, and no others.

Take it easy man, if you want to go in circles we can, but this is pretty simple logic I'm trying to get across.

Why is this hard to understand? The ALLIANCE winners of TE, is what we won. By your standard, TFD didn't win last round either. Firebolt? I think was the name of the guy who won the round. If anything, going by your logic it was he who won, and no others.

Take it easy man, if you want to go in circles we can, but this is pretty simple logic I'm trying to get across.

Alliance that gets to upload the flag. Firebolt was a member of our alliance. It was a team effort not a one man job. Thought that was pretty simple. If want to claim you guys as the winner I really don't care lol. Score isn't a very good thing to go by though. But agree to disagree.