harmfulannouncecopy.jpg

Mostly Harmful Alliance

harmfulflag2copy4.jpg

Our Track Record

Round 3: Champions

Round 4: 2nd Place

Round 5: Champions

About US

If you want an alliance that is CN:TE only and not part of an CN:SE alliance then this is the place for you, we have new staff dedicated to helping make MHA the #1 place to enjoy the game. We offer support for nation building, a friendly and fun atmosphere and a place rich with dedicated and loyal members.

Changes

After some much deliberation, and some pleading you will notice a few changes with us this round. Thaisport has given his vote of confidence to lead Harmful to TheWolf, whom will be in charge of Alliance Affairs. Rather than assume complete control, I (Opflex) will be leading with him this round and will be a public voice for Harmful.

You can contact either of us with anything you may need.

Welcome to Round 6 Everyone, may your nukes fly straight.

Be active, be dedicated, be Harmful.

IRC: irc.coldfront.net #mostlyharmfulalliance

We all want Thai back...

Thanks for the welcome, Kaiser... but I'm getting pretty versed at this TE hell malarky, been dragged through the coals a few times now. :P

• 1 month later...
If you want an alliance that is CN:TE only and not part of an CN:SE alliance then this is the place for you

OOC: You guys aren't related to the Mostly Harmless Alliance at all? :huh:

-Bama

/o MHA

About time we got one of these posted ^_^

@Bama -Nope we are not related in the slightest, the original creator of harmful said he made it completely seperate from them (can't remember if that was steelpreacher or Poorbeagle). Although that doesn't mean that Mostly Harmless Alliance doesn't have members inside of Harmful.

Edited for testing things

Edited by Jerahoam

steelpreacher was the founder, ThAiSpoRT's work ethic made him the leader. It was only like 14 members originally and they accepted all stragglers. ;)

I always thought the chain of command went Poorbeagle, then MAM and after that Thia. This was in round 3 of course. I personally think Thia is the best leader for MHA even though MAM and PB were pretty dang easy on my eyes ^_^

Perhaps, I also recall an Australian fellow, but memory fails me in these newfangled later rounds...

harmfulannouncecopy.jpg

Mostly Harmful Alliance

harmfulflag2copy4.jpg

Our Track Record

Round 3: Champions

Round 4: 2nd Place

Round 5: Champions

you forgot to add backstabbing cowards to your track record. I cna understand how you would want to sweep your ugly past under the rug, but i refuse to let your spineless incompetence go untold.

Grow a pair and maybe i'll respect you. I'm not holding my breathe.

you forgot to add backstabbing cowards to your track record. I cna understand how you would want to sweep your ugly past under the rug, but i refuse to let your spineless incompetence go untold.

Grow a pair and maybe i'll respect you. I'm not holding my breathe.

Now now, just because we stabbed murder inc in the back doesn't make us cowards, there was a larger goal in mind which was taking #1. So after that we won the round did we not? So even if he put up backstabbing murder inc on the announcement I think I would just be twice as proud as I am now upon seeing this announcement. Also seriously just because murder inc died it doesn't make it our fault that that happened. What if we did honor the treaty back then? would murder inc still be around? no it would not, because your membership decayed because they were not loyal enough to the alliance not our problem. I made it plain and short, also I believe that everyone (as in the people who go on the forums) already know of that event. I know you will try to prove me wrong so go ahead I enjoy a good read as to what you think.

Now now, just because we stabbed murder inc in the back doesn't make us cowards, there was a larger goal in mind which was taking #1. So after that we won the round did we not? So even if he put up backstabbing murder inc on the announcement I think I would just be twice as proud as I am now upon seeing this announcement. Also seriously just because murder inc died it doesn't make it our fault that that happened. What if we did honor the treaty back then? would murder inc still be around? no it would not, because your membership decayed because they were not loyal enough to the alliance not our problem. I made it plain and short, also I believe that everyone (as in the people who go on the forums) already know of that event. I know you will try to prove me wrong so go ahead I enjoy a good read as to what you think.

actually most of our membership left and created sister alliances, as per our round 3 (4?) strategy. While Murder Inc. ran out of gas w/o everyone under one roof (and the primary leadership bored to tears with retards like MHA and others) two of those sister alliances, LE and TRG are still around and at least one of them is still quite powerful, even if i haven't agreed with their recent round shens.

bone up on your !@#$ before you try and talk with the big boys. don't you have a sandbox you could making sandcastles in?

Perhaps, I also recall an Australian fellow, but memory fails me in these newfangled later rounds...

That would be me. I'm Australian and I'm the real ruler behind the throne.

That would be me. I'm Australian and I'm the real ruler behind the throne.

You may very well have been, but it was Andrew III that migrated from NAVY after it got rolled and was the first Minister of War for Harmful. That title also made him the defacto leader.

actually most of our membership left and created sister alliances, as per our round 3 (4?) strategy. While Murder Inc. ran out of gas w/o everyone under one roof (and the primary leadership bored to tears with retards like MHA and others) two of those sister alliances, LE and TRG are still around and at least one of them is still quite powerful, even if i haven't agreed with their recent round shens.

bone up on your !@#$ before you try and talk with the big boys. don't you have a sandbox you could making sandcastles in?

You guys always use that same saying "before you talk with the big boys" it makes me laugh every time because it means absolutely nothing at all. If you consider yourself a big boy shouldn't you have proved me wrong? Also I was in LE for a short period of time before i deleted myself and it didn't sound to me like any one of them were even close to coming from murder inc. or the leadership anyway Of course i could be wrong there, but it really doesn't matter since they aren't murder inc anymore. The Red Guard i have no idea about nor do i really care, they do their own stuff which usually is of no concern to myself. It doesn't matter what you do to get to the top as long as if your there and you win nothing else matters. Thats why I applaud that we did not honor the treaty with murder inc and let them die because we won that round and thats that. Hold a grudge against us who cares if you do, many people do that from round to round.

You guys always use that same saying "before you talk with the big boys" it makes me laugh every time because it means absolutely nothing at all. If you consider yourself a big boy shouldn't you have proved me wrong? Also I was in LE for a short period of time before i deleted myself and it didn't sound to me like any one of them were even close to coming from murder inc. or the leadership anyway Of course i could be wrong there, but it really doesn't matter since they aren't murder inc anymore. The Red Guard i have no idea about nor do i really care, they do their own stuff which usually is of no concern to myself. It doesn't matter what you do to get to the top as long as if your there and you win nothing else matters. Thats why I applaud that we did not honor the treaty with murder inc and let them die because we won that round and thats that. Hold a grudge against us who cares if you do, many people do that from round to round.

Myself and Murder Inc are the only big boys on Planet Steve. The rest of you are mere children.

-Bama

Round 5 "Champions." Last time I checked no MHA nation won the round. Being the number 1 alliance and being the "champions" are 2 different stories.

This is a DoE for an alliance, not a nation's track record. Don't be so nitpicky just because you guys had the #1 nation. MHA won round 5, fair as anything could be. RE will likely win round 6, and be crowned the new champions. Will you complain just as much to them, or only to MHA like some people here seem to enjoy?

This is a DoE for an alliance, not a nation's track record. Don't be so nitpicky just because you guys had the #1 nation. MHA won round 5, fair as anything could be. RE will likely win round 6, and be crowned the new champions. Will you complain just as much to them, or only to MHA like some people here seem to enjoy?

RE has attracted my ire. They have already lost.

-Bama