Operation Bug Squash

Ryan Greenberg

480760099XGLEWt_ph.jpg

Declaration of War

In short my friend, you're one hell of a !@#$%. Always were, and appearently when your true colours show, you still are.

RyanGDI once again shows his true colors. His unacceptable comment to my friend Pacifism was unnecessary. I went on IRC to ask him to apologize, but he just sarcastically laughed it off and gave me the cold shoulder after I asked him to apologize again. This was an insult to Pacifism and an insult to me. I tried to normalize relations between GDI and TDB, but once I saw RyanGDI's true colors, I ended relations. Operation Bug Squash is now underway. There is now a STATE OF WAR BETWEEN THE DARK BROTHERHOOD AND THE GLOBAL DEFENCE INITIATIVE.

Good bye GDI.

War Screen

-Minister of Defence, Ryan Greenberg of Megamerica

Edited by Ryan Greenberg

Declaration of Peace

GDI has surrendured to TDB. Our mission was accomplished. We anarchied all of GDI. It was a nice fight. I guees you can call this the 18 Hour War. :P

We didn't damn well surrender. For false propaganda, we re-declare a state of war with TDB. :awesome:

Edited by RyanGDI

We didn't damn well surrender. For false propaganda, we re-declare a state of war with TDB. :awesome:

Propoganda? You thought you had any supporters? We don't need propoganda. Also, you did surrender. You whined about the terms we orginally gave you(which was just an apology to Pacifism), but you did surrender.

Edited by Ryan Greenberg

o/ RyanGDI.

Crush those capitalist pigs (are you guys capitalist pigs? if not, sorry).

edit: Added GDI as I realised you where both Ryan..

Edited by Kaiser Indie

o/ RyanGDI.

Crush those capitalist pigs (are you guys capitalist pigs? if not, sorry).

edit: Added GDI as I realised you where both Ryan..

Not hard to do...between "The Shadowmen" and TPF attacking them, I attacked 4 nations (3 defensive, 1 offensive now :D) and won every attack on one deployment. :awesome:

To: Unjust Nation From: RyanGDI Date: 6/29/2009 4:40:36 PM

Subject: Battle Report

Message: You have been attacked by RyanGDI. You lost 74 soldiers and 0 tanks. You killed 21 soldiers and 15 tanks. Their forces razed 5.109 miles of your land, stole 2.008 technology, and destroyed 7.750 infrastructure. Their forces looted $0.17 from you and you gained $0.00 in your enemy's abandoned equipment. In the end the battle was a Defeat. Any existing peace offers that were on the table have been automatically canceled.

To: Rifraf From: RyanGDI Date: 6/29/2009 4:40:42 PM

Message: You have been attacked by RyanGDI. You lost 174 soldiers and 18 tanks. You killed 90 soldiers and 2 tanks. Their forces razed 1.448 miles of your land, stole 1.812 technology, and destroyed 3.634 infrastructure. Their forces looted $15.90 from you and you gained $0.00 in your enemy's abandoned equipment. In the end the battle was a Defeat. Any existing peace offers that were on the table have been automatically canceled.

To: Ryan Greenberg From: RyanGDI Date: 6/29/2009 4:40:48 PM

Message: You have been attacked by RyanGDI. You lost 71 soldiers and 0 tanks. You killed 36 soldiers and 14 tanks. Their forces razed 4.221 miles of your land, stole 2.009 technology, and destroyed 5.214 infrastructure. Their forces looted $0.30 from you and you gained $0.00 in your enemy's abandoned equipment. In the end the battle was a Defeat. Any existing peace offers that were on the table have been automatically canceled.

To: bonerhalodude From: RyanGDI Date: 6/29/2009 4:40:53 PM

Message: You have been attacked by RyanGDI. You lost 15 soldiers and 0 tanks. You killed 45 soldiers and 5 tanks. Their forces razed 4.979 miles of your land, stole 2.010 technology, and destroyed 8.120 infrastructure. Their forces looted $0.35 from you and you gained $0.00 in your enemy's abandoned equipment. In the end the battle was a Defeat. Any existing peace offers that were on the table have been automatically canceled.

To: Rifraf From: RyanGDI Date: 6/29/2009 4:40:58 PM

Message: You have been attacked by RyanGDI. You lost 54 soldiers and 0 tanks. You killed 17 soldiers and 6 tanks. Their forces razed 1.391 miles of your land, stole 1.722 technology, and destroyed 3.490 infrastructure. Their forces looted $9.06 from you and you gained $0.00 in your enemy's abandoned equipment. In the end the battle was a Defeat. Any existing peace offers that were on the table have been automatically canceled.

To: Unjust Nation From: RyanGDI Date: 6/29/2009 4:41:04 PM

Message: You have been attacked by RyanGDI. You lost 68 soldiers and 0 tanks. You killed 44 soldiers and 3 tanks. Their forces razed 4.908 miles of your land, stole 2.010 technology, and destroyed 7.446 infrastructure. Their forces looted $0.08 from you and you gained $0.00 in your enemy's abandoned equipment. In the end the battle was a Defeat. Any existing peace offers that were on the table have been automatically canceled.

To: Ryan Greenberg From: RyanGDI Date: 6/29/2009 4:41:09 PM

Message: You have been attacked by RyanGDI. You lost 36 soldiers and 0 tanks. You killed 18 soldiers and 0 tanks. Their forces razed 4.054 miles of your land, stole 2.011 technology, and destroyed 5.009 infrastructure. Their forces looted $0.36 from you and you gained $0.00 in your enemy's abandoned equipment. In the end the battle was a Defeat. Any existing peace offers that were on the table have been automatically canceled.

To: bonerhalodude From: RyanGDI Date: 6/29/2009 4:41:14 PM

Message: You have been attacked by RyanGDI. You lost 5 soldiers and 0 tanks. You killed 2 soldiers and 2 tanks. Their forces razed 4.783 miles of your land, stole 2.011 technology, and destroyed 7.800 infrastructure. Their forces looted $0.13 from you and you gained $0.00 in your enemy's abandoned equipment. In the end the battle was a Defeat. Any existing peace offers that were on the table have been automatically canceled.

So I'm beating right through these guys and picking up some nickels and dimes along the way...good luck TDB! :war:

Not hard to do...between "The Shadowmen" and TPF attacking them, I attacked 4 nations (3 defensive, 1 offensive now :D) and won every attack on one deployment. :awesome:

So I'm beating right through these guys and picking up some nickels and dimes along the way...good luck TDB! :war:

Maybe because we were attacked by another alliance. Don't act like your a part of the Shadowmen. Your not.