scotland forever

it is with great regret,that our alliance lately has been going downhill,so after a long deliberation we have decided to merge with we are perth army,they have been our best allies and we can only see the way forward is to merge with them,apologies to our friends who we have treaties with,thank you.we move tomorrow 28th june.big yogi,first minister,scotland forever.

Back in the days WAPA and Scotland forever were very close. However after the un-just war we split up.

A lot of members who are in SF were in WAPA or live in Perth. However there are a few others who do not live in Perth. This is great because it finally merges WAPA and SF members together uniting them against anything or anyone who will oppose us. It always pains me to see an alliance for so long disband.

So I welcome all SF members to your new home making us more of a Scottish united alliance.

So for the last time.

o/ SF

And…

o/ Scotland

ALBA GU BRATH

Also WAPA will protect SF for a two weeks until members will get into WAPA or move. The plan will be happening tomorrow.

Edited by Hassman

Oh my, you guys still were around?

Also, I'd really like to know if you're familiar with this babe or were the few spaces just mere lucky coincidences?

Oh yeah, and I'd like to introduce you to her as well. Shift, this is bigyogi; bigyogi, this is Shift.

o/ Scotland Forever

o/ WAPA

I am not going to miss you guys, yall are still here! Scotland Forever was a brave, honorable alliance, just as WAPA is and will continue to be. We have been lucky to call yall allies, and I am proud that we will still be able to.

Edit to add: no one get any fancy ideas about the Scotland Forever AA, these guys are not on your raiding menu.

Edited by Auctor

I'm feeling very sad. The majority of my time on CN has been spent in SF. A fantastic alliance. and i made many good friends in there.

To Big Yogi, thank you. When i moved back into SF after my ventures you made me feel at home again, and supported me, even though i failed.

I would also like to thank the man we knew as Jocky (I don't think he is around the game anymore), you founded Scotland Forever back as I was starting out the game. One PM made this guy addicted to a game, because I was in an alliance I loved. I remember starting the first SF forum, and signing our first treaty, with WAPA. It is apt that you have merged with these guys, you 2 are class alliances, and hell yes, we have an MDoAP with y'all :D

So, for the final time,

O/ SF

I'll miss you guys.

:'(

Scotland Forever is a very noble alliance, and I am sad to see them go. If the former members are in need of anything, let me know. I remember being involved in diplomatting to you and enjoying it immensely :)

o/ Scotland Forever

o/ WAPA

I am not going to miss you guys, yall are still here! Scotland Forever was a brave, honorable alliance, just as WAPA is and will continue to be. We have been lucky to call yall allies, and I am proud that we will still be able to.

Edit to add: no one get any fancy ideas about the Scotland Forever AA, these guys are not on your raiding menu.

can we raid from 1tf at least :awesome: there is a certain figure head of that alliance i want to nuke once i buy my mp :P

sad to see the alliance fade away, but WAPA are cool people from what i've heard, so good luck there!

That's what you get for stealing our acronym.

Seriously though, good luck in your new home.

I know your not being serious...but Scotland Forever was around much before your nonsense.

Sorry to see one of the few surviving OFFSPRING alliances die.

Wow, I was starting to think this would never happen! :D:P

Nice to see the months and months of contemplation on this matter finally come to a head. Good luck, guys!

Cheers VF. Hell maybe even see HOA merge back into WAPA too. Ya never know :P;)

Although it is always sad to see a long standing and much loved alliance end, i am over the moon that Scotland Forever will merge into WAPA.

You guys will be recieve a fantastic scottish welcome in the 208 and i, personally, am really looking forward to getting to know you all better.

o/ SF

o/ WAPA

2sbpd3m.jpg

Having been in both, this is fantastic that we are together.

Do you think the world knows what is going to happen to it?

SCOTLAND FOREVER!

Edited by andymac64