Tabloid Tribune #146 | NPO Announcement

OMG Sileath is logdumping EZI him!!!

01[23:04:41] <Sileath|MHA> Are you feeling allright?

01[23:04:46] <Sileath|MHA> I hope you're not too ill

[23:04:58] <Moo-Cows> I'm still pretty sick

[23:05:03] <Moo-Cows> I'm sleeping most of the time

01[23:05:04] <Sileath|MHA> Sorry to hear that

01[23:05:09] <Sileath|MHA> I wish you a speedy recovery o/

[23:05:17] <Moo-Cows> just drinking 7-up, water and ensure for now

[23:05:20] <Moo-Cows> thanks

01[23:05:49] <Sileath|MHA> regardless of anyone's feelings IC, you know that OOC we all like you :)

01[23:05:51] <Sileath|MHA> Get well soon

[23:06:01] <Moo-Cows> lol

[23:06:03] <Moo-Cows> thanks

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The people of Blythewood wish a speedy recovery upon Emperor Revenge, lest Pacifica becomes some sort of neutral fairy land.

:gag:

That would be completely unacceptable. I think we have too many large neutral alliances already :P

This is what we want...yes?

Well, no, actually. Not everyone who is anti-NPO wants to see NPO entirely annihilated.

Many in this community may remember the period known as Pax Pacifica. It was, in my opinion, one of the most boring and stagnant periods in the entire history of Planet Bob. This was due to the fact that there was no opposition to the Hegemony, so they did whatever the hell they wanted. I think that diversity of opinion, and shared power, and multiple powers in Planet Bob makes everything more interesting. Therefore, I do not support utterly destroying NPO, although I'm perfectly aware they will probably try to roll a lot of alliances I care about if they rebuild, not to mention they'll probably go after Vox.

Aside from this, I also believe it is immoral to try and destroy the spirit of an alliance like this.

This is an entirely unexpected announcement. If Prodigal_Chieftain were here today to witness this...

(ooc)Mary, I think it's time we get back to administrating that Community CN Story project thing from 3 years ago.

Also, what were the chances? Hold up a good recovery, Moo.(/ooc)

It is in that spirit that we bring the raw news to you, completely unaltered by thought, reason, facts, and proper spelling. Indeed, the entire Karma war is (so I'm told) about freedom of expression, and letting every person say what ever they wanted to without consequence. However, due to the delecate sensibilities of some parties, it has become clear to the editorial staff that the world is unable to handle the pure, unadulterated truth that springs fully formed from my mind, as Athena from the skull of Zeus.

okey let me clear up something...

what I said was my pure unadulterated reaction to the OP, it was before I realized that it was simply a joke, or for that matter when admin edited the op... however to those (like me) who are unfamiliar with certain inside jokes can take things serious, and will say something about it.

tl:dr:I did not realize it was a joke when I first wrote my response

Edited by sircrimson

Indeed, the entire Karma war is (so I'm told) about freedom of expression, and letting every person say what ever they wanted to without consequence.

Its working out pretty well isnt it? Who is Karma again? The ones attacking NPO because of their previous transgressions or the Karma Sheriff whos out for revenge? Or the Karma thats unsure what they are or those just riding the wagon.

So many choices, least with you guys we knew what we were getting, alas, Karma has left me not knowing whats what with their "we are/are not" Karma, "we want reps/dont want reps" brews of Karma :(

Hope for a speedy recovery Moo! You will just gonna just a little sick, like common flu. In most cases, you are going to be just fine, unless there are complications. but let's not discuss that right now. Hope to see you back soon. Meanwhile, o/ Empress Mary! :wub:

This issue was much better then the last. I hope the filthy cow enjoys where he is now, the world is a better place.

OOC: I hope Moo gets better soon and can get back into the swing of things quickly. Swine Flu has got to suck. Unless that's just part of the tabloid, but by reading some of the responses, I don't think it is.