Newborn Triplets find a New Buddy!

GDIFlag.jpg3eflag.jpg

GDI helps newborn triplets!

A joint ODAP announcement from Global Defence Initiative and Triple Entente

Preamble

While heading down the street, Ryan[GDI] noticed newborn triplets looking for a start to their life as an alliance. As he neared them, he decided he would help them find their start by offering his help. He picked up the newborn triplets and handed them their first treaty as a sign of a long relationship together…

Article I: Optional Defense

Both signatories agree to Optionally defend the other by this treaty. If one signatory is attacked by another alliance, the other signatory may look into this attack and decide upon whether or not to defend the attacked signatory. Defense is not mandatory and so each signatory may choose not to defend the other although it is highly considered to defend each other as a sign of their friendship.

Article II: Agression

Both signatories agree to optionally be an offensive team by this treaty. If one signatory attacks another alliance, the other signatory m ay look ino this attack and decide whether or not to attack with the other signatory. Agression is not mandatory and so each signatory may decline the option to attack with the other signatory athough it is highly considered to help each other in the time of an offensive war as a sign of strong relations between each other.

Article III: Termination

If one signatory decides to terminate this treaty, they must give the other signatory a 48 hour notice before it is dissolved and the two signatories are no longer bound by ths treaty. If one signatory does not give the other signatory it’s 48 hour notice before it is officially dissolved, the treaty remains in place until the other signatory is given it’s 48 hour notice.

Signed for Global Defence Initiative,

RyanGDI, Surpreme Commander

Signed for Triple Entente,

Quinpin (thebiggestboss), Consul

Crazyguy945, Regent

Demitri Volokov, Chief Emissary

o/ GDI

o/ Triple Entente

Edited by Demitri Volokov

all of those who consider this as a bad idea, i feel sorry for you. I find GDI to be a friendly alliance where we can work together. I know their recent past and i don't mind. It's time everyone has a fresh start to begin new among everyone.

You do realize their 'recent past' is a continuation of a long tradition of failings, right?

all of those who consider this as a bad idea, i feel sorry for you. I find GDI to be a friendly alliance where we can work together. I know their recent past and i don't mind. It's time everyone has a fresh start to begin new among everyone.

For someone to get a fresh start, they need to show a change in their conduct for the better. The reason you have such sympathy is that you've alligned yourself with a leader and an alliance which has so very consistently failed to support their allies out of fear for themselves and who have climbed into danger due to far too much bravado and too little in the way of thinking. If the Triple Entente is able to help GDI and their leader to mend their ways then the Cyberverse at large will heap congratulations on you. We're simply tired of seeing the same old pattern of userism enacted again and again by one egotistical ruler.

correct Boris...

anywho, glad to see that neither alliance keeps their sovereignty, and they can attack each other without breaking any pesky clauses.

also " it is highly considered encouraged to help each other in the time of an offensive war as a sign of strong relations between each other."

fixed that for ya