Welsh Parliament

welshgazza1992

King Bryn Jones took to the podium in the Senedd "for the last few weeks I have been ruling the Welsh Kingdom on my own without a democratically elected body. I am changing this effectively now. I hereby reinstate the Senedd of Wales. There is no need for an election, the Wales MPs who sat in the old welsh empire's parliament will be invited back to form a government in Wales. The leading party in Wales at the time was Plaid Cymru with 84/100 seats. Thank you, and I look forward to seeing the outcome."

Labour used to be the Welsh Empire's majority in the old empire's parliament, but most of their votes came from England/France/Spain. They condemned Bryn Jones' actions as "undemocratic" and un-moral. They said "he has done this so he can get the most 'pro bryn' government possible in the Welsh Assembly. An election should be called immediately!"

France congratulates the Welsh people on the restoration of parliamentary democracy.

"Thank You, In fact I would like to meet with the French Government if at all possible, because of our common history." ~ Leanne Wood, Plaid Cymru's Leader and Future First Minister of Wales

OOC: Do you rule the bit of France that used to be part of the Welsh Empire? if not... just ignore the summit question. :D

"Thank You, In fact I would like to meet with the French Government if at all possible, because of our common history." ~ Leanne Wood, Plaid Cymru's Leader and Future First Minister of Wales

OOC: Do you rule the bit of France that used to be part of the Welsh Empire? if not... just ignore the summit question. :D

It will be France's honour to meet with the Welsh First Minister. We have only recently re-emerged onto the world stage and the French nation desires to establish close ties with all of our neighbours in this part of Europe. That said, at present the interim government accounts for little more than two regions of France. We hope for a swift resolution of our final borders in the Tanzband conference, which we understand Wales is also participating in, but until then domestic instability prevents us from extending an invitation.

We are more than happy to send a representative to Wales at your leisure, however.

OOC: yup, although half of what I'm claiming is under the Prussian protectorate

It will be France's honour to meet with the Welsh First Minister. We have only recently re-emerged onto the world stage and the French nation desires to establish close ties with all of our neighbours in this part of Europe. That said, at present the interim government accounts for little more than two regions of France. We hope for a swift resolution of our final borders in the Tanzband conference, which we understand Wales is also participating in, but until then domestic instability prevents us from extending an invitation.

We are more than happy to send a representative to Wales at your leisure, however.

OOC: yup, although half of what I'm claiming is under the Prussian protectorate

"I look forward to meeting with the French leaders at another date then, and building great relations with you. Untill then, i would be thrilled to have a French delegate sent to Cardiff." ~ Leanne Wood, Plaid Cymru's Leader and Future First Minister of Wales

"I look forward to meeting with the French leaders at another date then, and building great relations with you. Untill then, i would be thrilled to have a French delegate sent to Cardiff." ~ Leanne Wood, Plaid Cymru's Leader and Future First Minister of Wales

That's settled, then. Envoy Lorelei Shimadu will represents the France to Wales at a date and place of your choosing.