The "priorities" poll.

kugelblitz22

Priorities  

212 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Meh, well, when you are in a small alliance like mine, the chances of a massive civil war breaking out and your "friends" betraying you, is pretty slim. ;)

You know, I played another online game in a small alliance solely made up of my RL friends and it was literally non-stop betrayal. I think we all wound up getting banned and our alliance blacklisted by every major power.

I have such good friends.

How is honor in third?

In honor lies the ultimate test of character - not to do what is easy or what you want, but what is right. Honor lies in the challenge of doing what must be done, and great honor brings great burden. If honor and alliance clash, your burden is to bring your alliance in line with honorable action so both are satisfied. If honor and friends clash, your burden is to help your friends do the honorable thing. You cannot abandon honor for your friends or alliance -- If you do you also abandon your friends and alliance. By insisting upon honor, you serve as a truly loyal friend, a truly loyal member.

Real loyalty tells the truth and counsels the correct course.

Fallen Fool and Dr. Dan put alliance first, but both are honorable people I do not believe would truly put alliance above honor. True leadership is to make the honorable decision the one that is best for the alliance. Any other action leads to short term gain only - justice does not serve expedience. As said by the Guru Granth Sahib, "Speak only that which will bring you honor. They alone are good, who are judged good at the Lord's Door. Those with bad karma can only sit and weep.”

Edited by gfloyd2002

I voted "lulz", but only because there wasn't a "breaking $&*#$" option. Really alliance is just a collection of people, if you think it's anything more your stupid and need some shades to get the glare out of your eyes... Honor is a myth, and means nothing aside from what you want it to mean which makes it a worthless thing to play for... To quote Eminem "What are friends? Friends are people who are really your enemies with secret identities", so if that's what your here for your just down to get stomped on and humiliated. Pixels are great to have and fun to collect, but in the end they'll all get wrecked unless you are a (house cat) and run from every fight...

So that leaves Lulz, which is the best option, because it's fun:)

Pixels.

My priorities are set straight: My alliance before all.

Yes, let's hear me get ridiculed. But I still stand by my opinion. As long as I ensure my alliance's dominance, power, rank, hegemony, and network of support, I say to hell with "righteousness."

You go in it for the notoriety and power, check.
I went into government because I decided that if I was going to pledge my nation to an alliance, than I might as well get involved and try my damnedest to ensure that I had a say in how the alliance chose to use it. :P