Best Alliance Flag

Rocknraider

Best Alliance Flag  

599 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe this has been asked already, but will there be a final poll between the top winners from this one? It's hard to consider a final between 25 contestants in polls like these.

Edited by Drai

I vote for one of the Order flags. Simply the best design. As far as I'm concerned flags should be relatively simple without any fancy things to make them nice is cool but some of these flags just aren't flags anymore. MHA flag is also pretty cool and should have been in here.

No offense but !@#$%^&*.

Second time you remove TOP flag for no reason. First omitting it in original poll even though it was properly seconded, than promising to put it here only to remove it in a second is bloody annoying.

In addition, TOP's flag is something that can be seen up on a flagpole.

OOC: For those who asked, they cost about $100, but that is the price for a 3'x5' custom flag made out of excellent material. Going to a smaller size and a lighter cloth does get under $50 for 2-3 color designs. This is from a popular flag store around, most are about the same price.

I'm not sure which criteria to judge these by: I think a flag that looks infinitely cool is nice to look at, but a good alliance or national flag should be simple, clean, and easily reproducible (and symbolic or monolithic if possible).

Therefore, I have 3 winners.

Super Psychedelic Cool Flag: New Polar Order (animated)!

Firm, Epic, Monolithic: Sparta!

Reproducible and Flag-Life: New Pacific Order!

Congratulations to the winners, you're prize is waiting for you under the Parkcenter Bridge in Boise, Idaho.

Meh

Dont see with what criteria you did this. Repeated flags is pretty pointless.

What do you mean? Flags that aren't flags, flags that were never used, repeat flags, flags that aren't even alliances' flags and overall ridiculous looking flags don't have their place in a "Best Alliance Flag" poll? That is ridiculous!

Edited by potato

There was a nomination thread, and then a poll. This is the 2nd poll :|

don't let them get to you, with the exception of missing that 1 nomination you got all the flags that meet the requirements into the poll with a fair chance to make this second poll. personally i eagerly anticipate the final poll.

Sweet, FEAR made it to the next round.

You know, when our flag was announced Admin said he hopes we get sanctioned to add our flag to the game. :P Still working on that, someday, Admin, someday. :)

Time to round up voters again (democracy FTW). XD

Sweet, FEAR made it to the next round.

You know, when our flag was announced Admin said he hopes we get sanctioned to add our flag to the game. :P Still working on that, someday, Admin, someday. :)

Time to round up voters again (democracy FTW). XD

Bribe the winner of the next TE round to get your flag in.