Announcement of a New Alliance, The Triple Entente

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Triple Entente was the name of the three way MADP between VE GGA and CIS dating way back to pre GW2 times. Its old !@#$, not suprised nobody remembers it.

There was also formerly a Pink team alliance called The Triple Entente. It seems that with the abundance of new alliances in the past few weeks, people are getting lazy with choosing names.

There was also formerly a Pink team alliance called The Triple Entente.

OK, it's starting to come back to me now....

Weren't they destroyed for their 'Walfordian' connections?

Is this a reformation? If not, then a name change might be in order.

Fantastic start, though.

Fantastic start, though.

Yeah, they had some association with the League of Free Nations (or were thought to; I can't recall). I've seen no similar names, though, so I'd assume this isn't a reformation.

Edited by King Xander the Only

Fantastic start, though.

It's all a ploy to get more publicity. However, I don't really see the necessity for a name change. Then again, I wasn't close to the original alliance, so I suppose I wouldn't see it.

You are being very biased, prejudiced and unfair towards us since I don't see you doing the same thing to other alliances who have announced. Oh wait...that contradicts your sig. Idk wtf is going on anymore...

He is being fair. You're just not in a good position to see that.

I would listen to the ones advising a name change. It will only cause trouble for you, especially without a protector. And with all due respect to King Xander, your profile says Internet Superheroes, founded 4/4/09. Your alliance is just about to celebrate three months, which means you are still relatively new as well.

I would listen to the ones advising a name change. It will only cause trouble for you, especially without a protector. And with all due respect to King Xander, your profile says Internet Superheroes, founded 4/4/09. Your alliance is just about to celebrate three months, which means you are still relatively new as well.

I'm well aware of how old my alliance is, yet I'm unsure of how its age relates to this thread. Perhaps I'm missing something.

okay okay, i'll make it more formal :P

we have done an independent alliance before and it has worked out better than what others thought like they do now so we have the experience if anyone doubts us.

sorry i let u down on ur hopes lafayette on a positive reply :P

and... i'll say im sorry to emperor marx because i guess i inadvertantly hinted that i thought he was a newbie but i kno he isnt and i just meant to say that we do know wut we are doing

EDIT: im never happy with wut i say :|

Edited by Demitri Volokov