Question about National RP

KingChris

I would also like permission to RP the attendees to any Catholic functions just so that it doesn't look like the priests and bishops are talking to themselves. None will be injured or killed.

No problem.

Just don't stain my good bavarian reputation.

And let them drink beer after the masses. :awesome:

You're also welcome to RP the Catholic Church within France (and their adherents inside the church). We're swinging between a liberal democracy and fascist dictatorship at the moment so your priests would have to be speaking out at their own peril ;)

I'd give you permission if my nation was Catholic. :P But I'm curious to see how it works out.

You're a Muslim nation, right?

I would also like permission to RP the attendees to any Catholic functions just so that it doesn't look like the priests and bishops are talking to themselves. None will be injured or killed.

OK, as long as you stick to that promise.

I RP a made up fictional religion for Dranagg, so sorry I can't let ya in. Good luck though :awesome:

Hmm...sounds like Shadowsage. His nation is a theocracy of his own design.

Providing you aren't dabbling in politics or creating any sorts of oppressed minority groups in my country without clearing it with me first I don't mind.

Though I don't have much of a Catholic population. My x-tians are all coptic denomination of Ethiopian extraction.

• 2 weeks later...
Permission granted...however KC, I have a rule that while you have may have a large amount of RP with the Catholic Church in my country I reserve the right that if you do anything that would stain the reputation of the Hansa, it will be immediately overridden.

This is my stance as well.

You're allowed to RP in Palintine; however I reserve the right to retcon any RP you perform 1) without my permission and 2) that would make my nation look bad unless we discuss it before hand. My nation has no established Catholic diocese...have at trying to gain converts.