Tribute to Michael Jackson

nerolocutus

Now he will receive his judgment for the all the little children he molested, God has a special wrath for those who hurt His little children... :ph34r: With that being said it is sad when anyone dies, and my thoughts and prayers go out to his family and grieving friends... B)

Now he will receive his judgment for the all the little children he molested, God has a special wrath for those who hurt His little children... :ph34r: With that being said it is sad when anyone dies, and my thoughts and prayers go out to his family and grieving friends... B)

it might be sad but for some reason i think there are people who deserve to die

maybe the war did it to me but i dunno but he is one of those people

Micheal Jackson will be remember for his revolutionary impact on music and the great things he has done with is life. For those who believe he is a child molester, he was never convicted of it and both times the children admited to not having been molested. Regardless of what you think of the man though, he has had a huge impact on all of our lives.

Micheal Jackson will be remember for his revolutionary impact on music and the great things he has done with is life. For those who believe he is a child molester, he was never convicted of it and both times the children admited to not having been molested. Regardless of what you think of the man though, he has had a huge impact on all of our lives.

... :lol1:

Right, and he paid off all those families for what now?