FK is sorry...

fk11.png

An Official Fallen Knight Announcement

Over this past week FK and myself have made poor choices. It has gone to extremes I have not seen until yesterday when approached. Now for the point.... FK is sincerely sorry for what we have done to offend you and your alliance. I also would like you guys to come to me next time so I can see whats wrong and correct the problem myself. Also, to Invicta I am sorry for the way I have been acting lately on IRC it has been completely unacceptable and would like it if you would accept my apology. Again... I send my sincerest apologies to the alliances involved.

Thanks,

xR1 Fatal Instinct

Fallen Knights

President

This a bit confusing, but nevertheless, it is always a good thing to render an apology to those that you have offended. It would have more meaning however if you knew who you were apologizing to, and why. For an apology by you, when you do not know who you offended, is .. words without realization and contrition?

fk11.png

An Official Fallen Knight Announcement

Over this past week FK and myself have made poor choices. It has gone to extremes I have not seen until yesterday when approached. Now for the point.... FK is sincerely sorry for what we have done to offend you and your alliance. I also would like you guys to come to me next time so I can see whats wrong and correct the problem myself. Also, to Invicta I am sorry for the way I have been acting lately on IRC it has been completely unacceptable and would like it if you would accept my apology. Again... I send my sincerest apologies to the alliances involved.

Thanks,

xR1 Fatal Instinct

Fallen Knights

President

I have never heard of you or your alliance, but I'm going to egotistically assume that the first half was directed at myself. Apology accepted.

I would also like to apologize.

As to why I did it, what can I say but it seemed like a good idea at the time. That is not an excuse for poor judgment, merely an explanation that my motivations were positive, even if the outcome wasn't something that was not desirable to you.

Upon further reflection I should have thought about the possible outcomes more carefully. Had I done so, this situation could have been avoided.

I have a great deal of respect for you and will work in the future toward making the situation right, beyond this simple apology.

Wait no...

I hereby accept your apology.

As to why you did it, it must have seemed like a good idea at the time. However that is no excuse for poor judgment, though I believe your motivations to be positive, even if the outcome wasn't something that was desirable to me.

Had you really thought about it more carefully in advance, the situation could have been avoided.

I still have a great deal of respect for you and hope that you will work in the future toward making the situation right.

Hold on...

What's this about again? <_<

What is this I don't even...

An excellent summation of your political career within the Cyberverse.

Not to be a tad harsh, but I think the only interest in names being given is to fuel the need for politcal drama within the Cyberverse. Those who this apology is meant for will know who they are. For the rest of us, it's worth observing the conduct of this alliance in public and taking note to that, should we ever find ourselves in conflict with FK, we know the class with which they can act.

An excellent summation of your political career within the Cyberverse.

I lulzed :lol1: .

Maybe he isn't posting the name of the recipient because he doesn't find it necessary; since the apology is directed at them, maybe he finds they are the only people who need to know...?

But then that has me questioning why he posted it on the OWF in the first place... :wacko:

XR1, some friendly advice for you: Public Channels FTL.

(OK, it's a less obvious way of saying "Private Channels FTW.")

Conveying what you feel was necessary to convey to whoever (I presume Invicta since Invicta members constitute most of your public IRC channel's participants) would have been better for you and your alliance's public image had you done it in private message or query, or at the very least in their embassy/ies. But eh: you live, you learn.

Edited by Atlashill