Hellcats Recruitment Center

We have our ups and downs, but we are still here. If you are looking for an alliance that has growth potential, were it.

The Hellcats are steadily growing in NS and can help you gorw as well.

Try our NS growth formula and see results in a matter of weeks.

Hellcats

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Ask not what the alliance can do for you, but what can I do for the alliance."

(Paraphrased form JFK)

The Hellcats Alliance is seeking out active players who want to make a difference. We have government positions available for those who are qualified.

Hellcats.

I stand behind my alliance and what I believe in. That’s why I created this Alliance, in a hope to bring together a group of people that will work together to accomplish the goals of this Alliance.

Stands Alone: “We Stand Together-Then, Now, and Forever”

Though a small alliance we have some size. The Hellcats seek players who want to build their nation without fear of raiders. We offer that and more. 3 million dollar monthly stimulus program for all Hellcat nations under 10,000 NS.

• 4 weeks later...

I am looking for players who want to build an alliance, one with a strong sense of comrodery and brotherhood.

The Hellcats are in need of dedicated players who want to be apart of something.

Within the Alliance there are Government positions available.

Any one interested in a Government position should send me a message either in game, here, or at the Hellcats forum. http://z3.invisionfree.com/1st_506th_Hellcats/index.php?

Players with limited experiance in the game have an opertunity to learn and grow at a rapid rate.

Nations in need of tech deals, whether as sellers or buyers, The Hellcats have the capability to handle it.

We all need a place to belong, a place where we have friends. That is the kind of alliance the Hellcats is.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I am looking for people with forum design know how, experianced players, non-experienced players, players who are want to do more than just be a number for an alliance.

I need help to get this alliance up and running at full speed, I have a limited knowledge of forum set up and management, that’s why I am looking for people who have an interest and skill in it, as well as players that want more from the game.

My goal with the Hellcats is to have built a haven for nations that don’t want to be raided and that want to grow.

So far our numbers have gone up and down, but we are still here. I will not give up on this alliance, nor any member of it.

The word "CURRAHEE" means courage, and this was the battle cry of the 1/506th Infantry in WWII, and it is still used by the 506th today.

The Phrase: “Stands Alone, We Stand Together, Then, Now, And Forever” is the motto of this Unit as well as the alliance. It holds truth to my personal beliefs as well as my goals for this alliance. This phrase means that no matter what happens that there will always be someone standing with you.

So I ask those of you who read this, to think about what you want to do with your nation, what direction you want to go, and in the end did you do everything in the game that you wanted to do?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

If you are looking for a small alliance to join, perhaps the Hellcats is just what you want.
We pride our selves on our Tech Farming and the ability to get it to market.
Come on Give us a look.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It be only a week before the anual leaders fishing expidetion to the trecherus waters of the Canoeabean.
Strykewolf, arcticllama, and myself shall soon set sail on a great adventure on the waters of Tangle.....
Arrrr, We be after da Great White Trout.....Mobey Trout......Gahrrrr, this be da year dat he be goin down..
Gharr this be a great time, soon I shall return to the high seas.........aye that be da life...
:D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Well, its been a while. So its time to post again.
Hey we are still looking for new recruits.
If you are looking for an alliance that will let you grow, than look no further.
the Hellcats are also looking for experianced players that wish to work in government positions.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...