A tiny iFOK announcement

Iosif

I'll keep it short;

We're doing a little cleanup now and reforming our somewhat clumsy diplomat system. So, if you ain't allied to us or ain't green, I'd like to ask you guys to remove all masks from any iFOK diplomats and if you really don't see any actual reasons for having a diplomat from iFOK down in your little alliance forums, feel free to delete the embassy as well.

Luv,

Iosif

Does this mean i get the pleasure of banning ikMark

unfortunately not before you cancel the treaty ):

Also remind your recruiters to be careful of AAs and only send one message :)

Will do.

Gee, I'm sure if there was any interest in my mind of becoming friends/potential allies with iFOK, this announcement effectively eliminated that interest.

Interesting move here.

Interestingly enough, this move provoked the opposite reaction in my mind. I like this policy of not diplomat-spamming, and although my alliance is not on green, it made me more curious/interested in iFOK and therefore more likely to attempt to become friends with them.

Gee, I'm sure if there was any interest in my mind of becoming friends/potential allies with iFOK, this announcement effectively eliminated that interest.

Interesting move here.

How ever will iFOK survive without you? :rolleyes:

Interesting move here.

It's actually not uncommon to do this. People do it periodically so they can make sure their embassies are secure, and then send their diplomats to be remasked.

Interestingly enough, this move provoked the opposite reaction in my mind. I like this policy of not diplomat-spamming, and although my alliance is not on green, it made me more curious/interested in iFOK and therefore more likely to attempt to become friends with them.

They're just playing hard to get. <_<

Also, diplomat teams, lol.

I was about to suggest that diplomats relay the message, but yeah, that doesn't quite make sense given the circumstances.

iFOK's diplomats to MK have been purged of their masks by the way.

Thanks and indeed; we definately do have our share of inactive diplomats so it's way swifter this way.

Interesting move here.

what

It's not like I really know you or care about you, frankly, but I'm just baffled for someone actually declaring that our diplomatic reorganization "effectively eliminated" any interest towards our alliance. I really don't know what's happening here right now.

Close your eyes and think of the happiest, and all your dreams might come true, o loved one.

We're green and allied to you.

Job done.

Yes i know SoH already said that.

:wub: iFOK

Oh you little weasel.