Good luck next round

Fisher X

It has been a fun ride for 5 rounds now. I learned CN:TE strategy from Arctic of NAAC, war from puppetmaster, and formed a small strong alliance called TUX with some great RL friends when round 3 started. Negotiating, with daddyAGW, the merge of TUX/Genesis/LE proved a game changer, I think I can safely say. Lafayette Escadrille will likely continue into next round while I take it off.

The end of round actions have soured me, and possibly a few other LE members, from spending more time and treasure on a game for a few months. I don't wish for this to be a mod bashing thread, so please do not do that in this thread. I admin a forum, myself, and respect/understand what they did.

I want to acknowledge that I have met and spent time with quite a few good people over the last months. Both allies and enemies in battle and on the forums, too numerous to mention by name from great alliances of MHA, MASH, CDT, TPF, TRG, NAAC, Aztec, RD, TF, fark, TFD, A51, BW, and Wolverines just to name those I can think of...

Salute! all (as I learned with LE) or

o/ all (as learned with NAAC)

I will be investing more time with family and on my health and will update you on my return (BeaZy, I understand you don't care ;) )

Take care, but not too much for care your pixels, and remember to have fun in peace and war.

Fish

family and health first in all things.

Salute and blue skies! We'll leave the runway lights on for ya.

Edited by unruly

Take care Fish my friend, great meeting you and working with ya these many blitzes on too many late nights :P .

I also will be spending time elsewhere than in TE, at least for a few months, taking a break. My plate is full in RL and being a C.O. in the Warbirds S3.

Lots of fun fights here the last few rounds, many good people here that I've had the

pleasure to PM or talk with on IRC being an officer in LE.

<S> All

trace

I will be investing more time with family and on my health and will update you on my return (BeaZy, I understand you don't care ;) )

Take care, but not too much for care your pixels, and remember to have fun in peace and war.

Fish

:( I hate when everyone thinks I'm an arrogant prick IRL too! I'm just role playing as a prick. I wish you the best of luck with your health and your family :)

<S> Fish... I think that's how you do the saluting thing... anyway I hope you get my point

BEazy

PS: You don't take care of your pixels, you ruin other people's pixels :P

Edited by BEazy

Fisher, LE where an awesome alliance last round, regardless of what others say.. Round 5 was certainly fun & a little hectic.

anyway, RL, is a lot more fun... Enjoy it!