A Declaration of Existence from The Republic of Aquisgrana

Good luck I guess.

I just find the irony amusing... most of you were vehemently opposed to protectorates, and now you are one. :awesome:

I beleive the opposition was to your alliance's policies on the creation of protectorates, not toward the concept of protectorates itself. Then again, I'm simply going on what I've seen / heard from the founders of this fine Republic.

I know that this alliance will succeed because it has Valdemar at the head. Valdemar you are pure epicness, and I wish you as much luck as I possibly can.

I <333 Valdemar

I echo this sentiment. Anyone who hasn't gotten the pleasure to deal with Valdemar should discreetly pay a small member of their alliance to go rogue on RoA just for the opportunity to have a diplomatic meeting with the guy. Of course it'll end with some payment of reparations and whatnot, but all in all you're getting a great deal. You get an audience with the man, and it only costs you the price of whatever it was that got destroyed. Like getting your car fixed and only having to pay for parts with free labour.

funny how the world turns. for all the crap you guys gave others when they left TGE you go and do the same thing? yeah what ever good luck with that

Similar observation; maybe a few variables will change for the better, time will tell.

funny how the world turns. for all the crap you guys gave others when they left TGE you go and do the same thing? yeah what ever good luck with that

I believe my exact words were "good for you, I wish you well". Perhaps you perceived that as giving you crap but...

Edited by nosoup4you

I dont remember ever giving you crap Juan, sure I got mad at a few members who left at awkward times right after getting elected. Or when I have to hear from the alliance that they went to after leaving TGE and gave that alliance a big cry baby speech and I listened and explained TGE's side of what happened. I'm actually pretty sure I had talked to you or maybe it was Vlad about leaving TGE along time ago, but I stayed do to friendships which soon came to near extinction within TGE.

I dont remember ever giving you crap Juan, sure I got mad at a few members who left at awkward times right after getting elected. Or when I have to hear from the alliance that they went to after leaving TGE and gave that alliance a big cry baby speech and I listened and explained TGE's side of what happened. I'm actually pretty sure I had talked to you or maybe it was Vlad about leaving TGE along time ago, but I stayed do to friendships which soon came to near extinction within TGE.

rommel I have no problem with you those that I was talking about know who they are. you of all the people were actually one of the few that were pretty cool with it realizing my reasons.

Juan it's spelt "Congratulations, and good luck".

no I am pretty sure I posted it how I wanted to if I had wanted to say it like you band I would of. just ask elfi or rommel I say it exactly how I mean it. so like I said good luck with the new AA.

Some of us did happen to reach an understanding on the subject and have forgiven past hurts ;)