Citadel Announcement

• Replies 593
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was pretty obvious this was going to happen, but Rayne is in Argent now. You missed the part you wanted to get rid of.

Also, I await the Gremlins and TOP cancellations.

Edited by flak attack

I still think it's hilarious that the FCC has a king.

As one of the old school ex-FCC types out there I'm still sort of in denial. They know I still love them but it's sort of like your younger sister coming out of the closet. You want to be supportive but you're never quite sure how to handle it.

Edit: grammar

Edited by PhysicsJunky

Or, it's totally expected because OG has been disrespectful and has grown apart from the other signatories over the last 9 months. I would find it silly if they weren't expelled.
Did I mention something about how it was either expected or unexpected? No.

Fact of the matter is for those nine months when Old Guard was being "disrespectful" and "growing apart", the rest of the Citadel would parade out the same !@#$%^&* propaganda line about how close they really were, and how open they were to different opinions. The fact that the Citadel then kicks Old Guard out on it's $@! and does an 180 on it's long held PR line simply confirms what I've always believed.

Citadel is not anymore special then any other bloc. It is not more honorable. It is not more honest. It's just another brick in the wall, contrary to over nine months of assertions.

That, my friend, amuses me.

Did I mention something about how it was either expected or unexpected? No.

Fact of the matter is for those nine months when Old Guard was being "disrespectful" and "growing apart", the rest of the Citadel would parade out the same !@#$%^&* propaganda line about how close they really were, and how open they were to different opinions. The fact that the Citadel then kicks Old Guard out on it's $@! and does an 180 on it's long held PR line simply confirms what I've always believed.

Citadel is not anymore special then any other bloc. It is not more honorable. It is not more honest. It's just another brick in the wall, contrary to over nine months of assertions.

That, my friend, amuses me.

Indeed, the Citadel reactions in the Reyne episode of TWiP compared to this thread and the expulsion... They paint an interesting image, that's for sure.

I wish the OG further luck and success in burning all their bridges and failing at politics. Although I doubt they'll need it.

In fact, all three triumvirs listed for OG on the Wiki are now in different AAs; Reyne and mrniice in Argent, and Sun WuKong in a Zenith protectorate.

Interesting.

Hey, it worked for the TSO guys! "What? Our horrible leadership has led our alliance to the gutter? Abandon it and let someone else clean up the mess we made!"

I'd like to see how the other Citadel members feel about Reyne staying in Citadel.

Hey, it worked for the TSO guys! "What? Our horrible leadership has led our alliance to the gutter? Abandon it and let someone else clean up the mess we made!"

We always knew how classy Reyne was, did you expect anything less?

Edited by Chickenzilla

Indeed, the Citadel reactions in the Reyne episode of TWiP compared to this thread and the expulsion... They paint an interesting image, that's for sure.

I wish the OG further luck and success in burning all their bridges and failing at politics. Although I doubt they'll need it.

An interesting image? Because allies support one another in public?

Don't see where this paints an interesting image.

Edited by Ejayrazz

An interesting image? Because allies support one another in public?

Don't see where this paints an interesting image.

One day you state very explicitly that your internal disagreements are encouraged and a sign of strength. Sure it looks bad to the rest of us, but we just don't understand how awesome the Citadel is. Now you have removed an alliance due to internal disagreements and we should understand that. After all, you need to have internal unity to function.

See the problem there?