Citadel Announcement

• Replies 593
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Apparently, it's now no people since Reyne left.

I was unaware of that. But she does have a habit of cutting and running when she doesn't get her way. Is Geno still in OG?

Late Edit: Many other people are guilty of the same thing so that shouldn't be a condemning action IMO.

Edited by AirMe

I find this vaguely amusing for some reason.

Probably because I've been listening to how close Citadel is, and how much they respect each others opinions and views for the better part of the last nine months.

Or, it's totally expected because OG has been disrespectful and has grown apart from the other signatories over the last 9 months. I would find it silly if they weren't expelled.

That is an easy thing for a third party to say.

Well when all but one member of a block jumps one way in a war and the other member joins the other side is doesn't take a degree in poli sci to realize change is going to be in the works. One would expect members of a bloc to side with other members of the same bloc over random outside treaties, or why be in a bloc?

"But is it a pertinent issue?"

Drop the semantics.

Well, considering the shock of many at the apparently delayed nature of this action, in comparison to ejayrazz's statements of incredulity at said comments, I would say it's a pertinent issue.

I don't know how semantics even come into play here.

While this isn't unexpected, it did take a bit longer than I thought. However, I realize that Citadel goes through heavy discussion when considering courses of action of this magnitude so that does make sense in hindsight.

Good luck Citadel

EDIT: typo

Edited by Matthew Conrad