CSB - ARES treaty announcement

Are you really trying to stroke your e-peen by acting like his nation is really small and tiny after he was nuked multiple times in the war? Your nation is just small and crappy without the nuking part, so what's your excuse?

Lol.

Check out my bio, I have been nuked 9 times in this war. Check my casualties, I have 150k more than Rey.

Edited by Sileath

Hey, CSB.

I thought you guys might be all right.

And you were right. We're better then all right. We're srsly alright.

So, I went to #CSB, where I was kick/banned then was spammed invites.

You should request a query with the highest government official on the channel, or any of our jackofficers who are there to montor network flow and make sure everyone has an enjoyable experience on coldfront IRC.

Hope your alliance burns, you've made an enemy in Sileath on this day.

Thanks for your cuntinued professionalism.

Lol.

Check out my bio, I have been nuked 9 times in this war. Check my casualties, I have 150k more than Rey the Fail.

Do homework before posting on OWF please. Thanks :)

Ohay, I've been nuked at least 16 times this war. Most of those while I didn't have enough money to buy soldiers.

Get a warchest and lern2fight.

I had just rebuilt from a war with a nuclear rogue when this war began. I didn't have many options, and saw a "Priority Targets list" that would be for the most part in peace mode after update, with nobody else looking. I think I may have helped people other than myself there.

Edited by Rey the Great

Nice to know that you read through "a waste of time" then thought it worthy enough to add your message.

I'm a spammer, I look for any exuse to post, even if it's a waste of time. :awesome: Because the internet is indeed serious business.