Over the Summer

Sumeragi

My intern jobs end this Friday, and Oppa will be released from the hospital, so things will be hectic for a while, with planned relative visits to Japan and various things. Therefore, I'll be on semi-hiatus status from June 26th to September 1st, so you wouldn't be seeing me much on the forums.

I would like to use this time to tell CNRP how much help it has given me over the past three months. I've been having a rough time in RL, but almost always CNRP existed as a happy pill.

In particular, I would like to thank Sarah, Charli, Shane, and Feliks for the support they have given me in both CNRP and RL. You were my sunshine, and I appreciate it.

Sarah, I hope you open up to me more. As long as we can meet on IRC (and MSN if you get around to it), I'll always be there to be the onee-chan ^_^ Charli, get that idiot and tame him :P Shane & Feliks, you two are the best male friends I've had in my life.

For those that didn't get a shoutout, just know that I think of you guys.

Sayonara!

Edited by Sumeragi

Oh....oh! :blink: Ok, if you say so... :unsure:

It is something deeply related to another dimension from this (AKA Real Life), and as the Sister Confessor of CNRP, I strongly advise you to not dig further.

Unless you have something to confess to me ;)

Anyway, after two months of separation, Oppa has come home. I am happy :wub::wub::wub:

It is something deeply related to another dimension from this (AKA Real Life), and as the Sister Confessor of CNRP, I strongly advise you to not dig further.

Unless you have something to confess to me ;)

Anyway, after two months of separation, Oppa has come home. I am happy :wub::wub::wub:

Nope. Nothing to confess. Nothing whatsoever... *Whistles innocently*