Europe....The Liberation of all Peoples

The Confederation

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OOC: Totally out of context. Besides, you're the one who approved my claim beforehand and then told Gogeta to go ahead. :/

OOC: How is it out of context?! Looking back at the logs, the previous conversation was about dating people, then the one before that was about Artemis o.O the last thing you said before the posted logs was:

[2:01pm] Sargun: INHALING SPIKY CHOCOLATE BALLS

[2:01pm] Sargun: NOT GOOD AHIDAHDAFGVAD

(...)

Sargun falls down on his keyboard and flails around aoliguoreahfer ahgfuiohet9o78 3hgi9erhv 9oygerg

And the "approval" of claims OOCly and not in this thread are invalid and just ramblings between myself and the 80 people who asked me for land.

<3

Edited by Brian Reimer

OOC: Out of context as in I was frustrated and emotionally unstable at the time. As you can see by what you yourself posted. Thankfully, IRC logs cannot be used on the forums as evidence against either of us. The point here is that Gogeta sent a 19-year old boy who by his own words has never had any actual experience against a senior, culturally wise, experienced, seasoned man who actually speaks on behalf of the Flemish people instead of being invited by you.

<3