Europe....The Liberation of all Peoples

The Confederation

Albert Tanzband, Patriarch of the House Hohenzollern and Ministerpräsident of the Sovereign State of De Freistaat Preußen sent the following short note to every ethnic leader within Europe in hopes of beginning discussions for a more ethnically diverse and culturally sound continent.

To (name),

My name is Albert Tanzband, and today I speak to you as a peer. Each and every one of you have distinguished yourselves as representatives of your ethnicity and your people's interests. I cordially invite you to my home, Tanzband Castle in Königsberg to discuss the future of Europe and the Future of your ethnic groups.

At the castle, a giant manipulate screen displayed a map of the Central European Union's protectorate area with (purposefully) vague language and ethnic divisions defined across the continent. The map was established by some of the finest cartographers and cultural anthropologists in Europe, including Monika Speer (OOC: Props to Sumeragi for making the map)

monikamap-1.png

The map would change throughout the night as representatives of the three nations who compose the CEU (Prussia, Bavaria, Croatia) discuss the future of various regions in private with each leader. The goal was, of course, by the end of the night for there to be an ethnically and culturally diverse Europe.

The doors of Tanzband Castle were open and the smell of ethnic European foods from across the continent waved in the warm summer breeze.

"Let us hope today is the day Europe begins a history of cooperation and prosperity..."

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"So let me get this straight, the traitors to thier own country gain more land at the fall of thier brothers? Nevermind before that the two remaining states had our guns pointed at them? So this is the new Europe..."

-Archon Joe Viterbo

The Second Nordich Reich could never be considered a brotherhood. The poison that was Visari ran through it, and now since it is gone, the Prussian people can be independent again, free from this 'Greater Germany' madness.

- Monika Speer

Edited by Sumeragi

Representative Louis Rouvier of the French People (self-proclaimed) srrives at Tanzband to petition for an independent French state.

OOC: just a ntoe that King Penchuck have allowed me to take what's left of his French protectorate as well

The Second Nordich Reich could never be considered a brotherhood. The poison that was Visari ran through it, and now since it is gone, the Prussian people can be independent again, free from this 'Greater Germany' madness.

- Monika Speer

So they hid under the banner for protection? Political and selfish gain? Lovely. Just as good.

Edited by mykep

OOC: Closed invite thread is closed, Spam posts reported as Spam

OOC: The creation of borders in Europe isnt a private matter and it would most likely make it to world news. Public statement was made.

OOC: They havn't been made yet, hence the meeting.

Edit: grammar.

So not even the people of the suceeding countries know about thier new creation? So noone but these people know that millions are having borders and governments estalbished over a super secret meeting?

So not even the people of the suceeding countries know about thier new creation? So noone but these people know that millions are having borders and governments estalbished over a super secret meeting?

OOC: I don't know about the others but the French representative, Louis Rouvier, is merely an influential figure in local politics who received an invitation out of the blue, and seized the chance for personal advancement.

OOC: I don't know about the others but the French representative, Louis Rouvier, is merely an influential figure in local politics who received an invitation out of the blue, and seized the chance for personal advancement.

OOC: So the people you are representing dont know you are representing them in what may be the future of thier country?

Vincent Beauregard, the young 18 year old walked into the castle with a dark green jacket, black shirt, and black pants. He walked with a sort of rock star feel. He approached Albert and stuck his hand out. With a thick french accent, he said, "Good morning Albert, my name is Vince, the representative of the Normans and Southern Bretons, I am not one who rose from this...Nordland...but I have heard some bad things about it. Nuclear missiles? At a peace conference? Ironic, and sad."

OOC: So the people you are representing dont know you are representing them in what may be the future of thier country?

OOC: Oh my god who cares? All we want to do is have a nice RP deciding our borders formally and IC, not some !@#$-flinging festival with nations from Africa who shouldn't care the slightest about new states in Europe.

OOC: Oh my god who cares? All we want to do is have a nice RP deciding our borders formally and IC, not some !@#$-flinging festival with nations from Africa who shouldn't care the slightest about new states in Europe.

OOC: I dont want an IC opinion turned into an OOC fest. too late.

Edited by mykep

Louis Rouvier smoothed out his black suit and walked proudly took his seat, determined to win a respectable future for what was once a great power.

OOC: Of course not, two parts of France already declared independence unilaterally.

Louis Rouvier smoothed out his black suit and walked proudly took his seat, determined to win a respectable future for what was once a great power.

OOC: Of course not, two parts of France already declared independence unilaterally.

OOC: Different protectorate and handled differently.

ooc: who to pm about joining the meeting? I think that since the CEU nations lost the war (before sumer chimes in saying we were saved. that's not an issue, so please don’t bring it up kthxbai.) There should be some influence from the European countries who were on the winning side of the war, especially since the outcome of these meetings can effect all Europe.

Edit: in hindsight it was stupid of me to post asking who to pm. I should have sent a pm to the op. /fail.

Edited by Justinian the Mighty