Operation: Blinding Heat

King Kevz

The small light cargo aircraft was shrouded by both the blackness that was the night and the low lying fog that swirled around the plane's mechanical structure helping to keep it out of sight of prying eyes. The air was still and not a sound could be heard on the small airbase which according to government sources had been shut down permamently on hand over to the Pax Pacis government. That stillness was swiftly broken by the sound of marching feet that moved with a quick but focused purpose, from the side of the aircraft a door was opened and a small flight of steps lowered and the twenty PMC soldiers of the Praying Mantis Private Military Compant swiftly boarded the plane and took to the seats inside without comment. Finally only one set of approaching footsteps could be heard and the dime glow of a cigarette appeared before the man known as Ocelot extinguished it and tossed it aside before taking his place onboard whilst gently closing the door after himself. Then the sound of accelerating propeller engines broke out and the plane taxied its way to the runway before the pilot gunned the engines and took off bringing the plane into the sky where it belonged.

The plane was a simple cargo plane with very little distinguishing marks except that it had recently been coated in radar reflective paint and had all identifying markings removed. The plane was also flying in total darkness with all but the console lights turned off. The flight would take several hours and the journey would take them over the Dragon Empire and into Rebel Army land before they touched down at their objective. Still they were avoiding all known residential areas and commercial flight paths so the chance of being picked up should be low, whether that was to be the case was yet to be seen.

The light aircraft had made its way through the skies to its destination without being spotted or detected at least that was how it seemed. Still the mission was to continue and as the aircraft flew down across the desert keeping as low as possible the pilot banked towards the designated area which contained at most one or two remote villages. When the brief and hazy outlines of a village came into view the pilot landed the aircraft on a flat area of terrain and the PMC soldiers disembarked with Ocelot. Once they were assembled and had checked their gear and equipment was all functioning they swiftly made their way across the desert and into the village outskirts. From their viewpoint they could see the villagers mingling around in grioups talking and going about their daily business, well they were about to suffer from an unpleasent surprise. Waving the signal to the three snipers within the ranks Ocelot and the other PMC soldiers leaped up and advanced on the villagers their guns held ready.

The sounds of three sharp rifle shots echoed through the air as the sniper's commenced firing with their M21 rifles and three villagers fell dead with headshot wounds. The other villagers immediatly began to run in fear screaming for thier lives in their own language and then the other PMC soldiers opened fire as well putting down the fleeing villagers with deadly burts of fire from their MP5's and P90's. The soldiers quickly spread out and entered the village buildings gunning down any adults inside whilst any young children encountered were taken by the soldiers out of their homes and lead to the waiting aircraft a short distance away. Within minutes the entire village population had been killed or kidnapped and the PMC soldiers retreated to the airplane with their prisoners and swiftly boarded the cargo plane. Ocelot was the last to board and as he took his seat with a smile he leaned backed and whispered aloud to the PMC troops. "Another successful recruitment". With the sound of his laughter mixing with the cries of the kidnapped children the cargo plane took off heading back for Pax Pacis.

OOC: Somewhere remote in the Rebel Army land. As I said it was a tiny village that you find in the middle of nowhere if Rebel Army disagrees with it I can find somewhere else I guess but as I said its remote and not anywhere important or well known.

OOC: You wouldn't have gotten in without being seen (due my many [mainly border] AADN stations), let alone take over the village with no resistance. The moment you'd fire off your guys, you'd have locals responding with guns of their own, and soon get a military response. I apologize, but I have to call G-dmod and BS on this.

OOC: You wouldn't have gotten in without being seen (due my many [mainly border] AADN stations), let alone take over the village with no resistance. The moment you'd fire off your guys, you'd have locals responding with guns of their own, and soon get a military response. I apologize, but I have to call G-dmod and BS on this.

OOC: Aw, why not have fun with this? But yea, I understand how you feel... ;)

Edited by JEDCJT

OOC: GM wipes this nice and clean away.

OOC: Ah ok no problem Il edit it to somewhere else then after I find someone to PM, should have done that first hehe.