Sarah Tintagyl, the Anime Version

Sumeragi

While attempting to find a picture of Avril Lavigne in a Kimono or yukata, I jokingly googled "avril lavigne anime".

The results scared me, to say the least.

avrul_anime_punk-avril-lavigne-6458826-565-847.jpg

4b92be6806c3c2c7267a80cb5eaf39bf_web.jpg

And this isn't including some of the images I found in the Japanese internet.

Also, comparing my profile views with Sarah's made me cry. :(

<---gave sumer 1337 number of profile views :awesome:

but yeah no chance catching up to sarah :lol1: Though if you want to feel better look at how many views I got. Only 128. I think subtle and jed post more "That's interesting" posts than my views daily :v:

Edited by Tahsir Re

Only 128. I think subtle and jed post more "That's interesting" posts than my views daily :v:

lul, I don't really post much "That's interesting" or "I watch this with interest" anymore...I think. :v:

On a related note, I have 2,038 views and over 8,550+ posts to boot. How am I doing? :awesome:

Edited by JEDCJT

<---gave sumer 1337 number of profile views :awesome:

but yeah no chance catching up to sarah :lol1: Though if you want to feel better look at how many views I got. Only 128. I think subtle and jed post more "That's interesting" posts than my views daily :v:

I do not! :mad:

lul, I don't really post much "That's interesting" or "I watch this with interest" anymore...I think. :v:

On a related note, I have 2,038 views and over 8,550+ posts to boot. How am I doing? :awesome:

But you do it more than I do...which is almost never, now, and even if I do, it's hardly that simple statement.

Why do those look like a team of evil villains that would be in that stupid Teen Titans show?

Hey, that show was NOT stupid. It was just made for younger people... :P

Have you ever read the comics they're based on, though? Those have slightly more mature themes.

Sarah Tintagyl, the Anime Version. . . am I supposed to be impressed? Can anime Sarah walk?

genwalk.gif

! Behold the power of walking Generalissimo !

Wow...I am certainly impressed...

Why do those look like a team of evil villains that would be in that stupid Teen Titans show?

actually i caught the ONLY episode. They have super powers, and its written like a Saturday morning goodguy/badguy show