Avoiding Deletion

Newhotness

My mom wants to start playing cn. lol. 1) if i play from the wireless on my laptop and she uses the desktop will we still have the same IP? if so, is there away that we can both play without our nations getting deleted for multis?

You will not have the exact same IP address, but you will still be on the same network - and your IPs will only deviate with the last set of numbers. You cannot log on the same network with two different nations.

Edited by Sargun

My mom wants to start playing cn. lol. 1) if i play from the wireless on my laptop and she uses the desktop will we still have the same IP? if so, is there away that we can both play without our nations getting deleted for multis?

You will likely be deleted.

Not for sure, but pretty likely imo.

You are not allowed to play with multiple accounts, however they used to catch you if you traded/aided or declared war on the same person. Not sure if that has changed my advice, just don't do it and instead share the nation for like 1 week each or something.

EDIT:

You are never, under any circumstances, allowed to trade with, send aid to, or war with each other if you have ever (even once) logged in from the same computer. This is without exception, no matter what your personal circumstances may be.

Well from what I've seen before it said that you are not allowed to register with the same IP maybe it's just trading/aiding and waring that isn't allowed. And yes I know waring isn't a word...

Edited by AndrewC202