BrotherHood Announcement

Seriously? You guys come up with a lame $@! name like The Brotherhood, and don't even check if its been used before? That's embarrassing.

I'm sorry that the world doesn't revolve around TCB nor it's original alliances. And yes they did know the name was used before, only before it was a bloc where all of the founders did start at. Also if you look at the seal of The Brotherhood(The Bloc), not the alliance that not to many has heard about :/ and then the flag you might notice something. Now if you don't see it it's on the top left hand corner. Congrats you now see the connection? The alliance is named off of a bloc not some pathetic alliance :/

Edited by BEazy

I'm sorry that the world doesn't revolve around TAB nor it's original alliances. And yes they did know the name was used before, only before it was a bloc where all of the founders did start at. Also if you look at the seal of The Brotherhood(The Bloc), not the alliance that not to many has heard about :/ and then the flag you might notice something. Now if you don't see it it's on the top left hand corner. Congrats you now see the connection? The alliance is named off of a bloc not some pathetic alliance :/

Sorry, where does TAB factor in here?

Please tell me this is a Dark Brotherhood themed alliance.

Also good luck.

That was the idea when Nagini suggested the name. We had to make some adjustments to it since I couldn't frigure out how the hell I could pull that off. Expect to see changes in us when we gather more member then we can start to be more like the oblivion faction.

Also the reason for the name was because when PLUS joined the brotherhood bloc way back when it was one of the most fun times we had because of that bloc we made friends that cannot be forgotten.

@Flonker: No my friend they will not, no matter how many time I tell them to leave me alone they keep forcing me.