Two black 7 BR + nuke/ power long term trade circles

Cynic2

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello,

I have Lumber and Uranium and would be interested in joining the Trade Circle.

Ayame of Marosia

Added to trade set 1. Trade set 1 is complete! I'll message everyone in game straight away so that we can get our current trades cancelled and get our trade offers sent out. Everyone who is in trade set 1 please contact your current trading partners and give them notice that you'll be cancelling so that you can cancel and send/accept trade offers anytime after update tonight and before tomorrow nights update.

For those of you in trade set 2 I'll keep this thread bumped so that your circle is completed.

When the trade will begin?

This means that I will cancel all trades and start to invite the nations who participate from trade set 1?

Added to trade set 1. Trade set 1 is complete! I'll message everyone in game straight away so that we can get our current trades cancelled and get our trade offers sent out. Everyone who is in trade set 1 please contact your current trading partners and give them notice that you'll be cancelling so that you can cancel and send/accept trade offers anytime after update tonight and before tomorrow nights update.

For those of you in trade set 2 I'll keep this thread bumped so that your circle is completed.

When the trade will begin?

This means that I will cancel all trades and start to invite the nations who participate from trade set 1?

The trade began any time after this past update so trades can be cancelled and new offers sent any time.

I have contacted Pikachulover2000 of Neuewolf in game reminding him that he has not accepted al of the trade offers. If it is not an oversight on his part then we'll look for an alternate with his resources.

sorry,double post

Edited by Flatzibar

I have contacted Pikachulover2000 of Neuewolf in game reminding him that he has not accepted al of the trade offers. If it is not an oversight on his part then we'll look for an alternate with his resources.

Has he accepted any of the offers,I see all his slots were full as of yesterday, he has two free today.

Has he accepted any of the offers,I see all his slots were full as of yesterday, he has two free today.

He has accepted the offers from Juiz de Fora and Ayame. He sent me a message in game saying that it wouldn't let him accept the trades and I told him to cancel the incoming offers and send us new ones so that we can accept them, and if that doesn't work then he should post in the bg report thread.

Here are the quotes of his response to my message and my reply back to him just for clarity:

To: Cynic From: Pikachulover2000 Date: 7/11/2009 5:57:00 AM

Subject: RE: Trade circle reminder

Message: sorry lol, erm it wont let me accept two more, i think its cuz of that war i had, but ill do my best

To: Pikachulover2000 From: Cynic Date: 7/11/2009 4:09:38 PM

Subject: RE: Trade circle reminder

Message: You now have empty trade slots, if it lets you send offers then cancel our offers to you and send out offers to us.

If that doesn't work then post it in the report bug section of the forums because wars should not affect your ability to trade unless you get sanctioned...

I'm just relieved that you didn't opt out of the trade circle after we got it done.

Everybody should have their circle complete except for me. He accepted a trade for some sugar and gems and I'll have to wait until he gets on and hopefully reads my message. Then he should cancel that trade and send me an offer.

Okay, I received and accepted a trade offer from Pikachulover2000 today, so I have all of the trades. I am assuming from Flatzibar's post that his trade got sorted. If anyone else is waiting for a trade post here and I'll help get it sorted.

Everyone reading this topic looking for a trade circle trade set 2 still needs Gold, Marble, Rubber, and Uranium so please join if you have any combination of those resources.

hey sorry but i'm out i found a trade circle that was close to completion so yea..anyways i think that there was a guy looking for a cattle and oil slot in this thread anyways so i should be easily replaced..

The following trade set will give you the bonus resources of Microchips, Construction, Scholars, Asphalt, Automobiles, Radiation Cleanup, and Steel. It's a great set for both larger nations and smaller nations. Uranium + Radiation cleanup means that a smaller nation can generate more income if they have the nuclear power plants option selected in their profile without the environmental penalty, and larger nations can get nukes. Microchips are good for a smaller nation that tech deals since you get a discount on your tech purchases, and larger nations also save an additional 10% on your navy upkeep costs.

Construction, Asphalt, Automobiles, and Steel all reduce purchase and upkeep costs making it cheaper to buy and pay bills.

Here is a breakdown of what benefits you get and a list of the needed resources, please post in this thread if you are interested in joining this trade circle and I'll update it daily:

Trade set 2 will get you the same bonus resources but with a more efficient military and not quite as good of an environmental bonus:

I cannot stress enough that I am looking for a long term or permanent trade set. I will trade in the first circle that is full and will continue to try my best to get the other filled for others. If you have Oil or Cattle as resources and are interested in joining I'll add one nation of either or both of those resources but no more than that. Please don't cancel your trades until a trade circle is complete and be ready to send trade offers when one is done.

I look forward to long term mutually beneficial trades with those of you that are interested.