A Question

Il Terra Di Agea

Alright, almost everyone should remember right when we had the forum change a handful of new, CN based RP continuities popped up.

Right... Good.

So, I've been a bit bored lately, and want to know if anyone would do a CN based, space RP If I were to set up some rules and guidelines?

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright, almost everyone should remember right when we had the forum change a handful of new, CN based RP continuities popped up.

Right... Good.

So, I've been a bit bored lately, and want to know if anyone would do a CN based, space RP If I were to set up some rules and guidelines?

Perhaps. I'll give a more thorough response in a few days after my diploma tomorrow, but I would have fun doing it.

Aye, so would I, if some good thought was put into the rules. :)

I'll put in some thought.

After a long period of 5 seconds...

JerreyRough jumps in excitment as he found the final answer, and yells..."

COMMON SENSE!

...oh wait....

UNCOMMON SENSE!"

Edited by JerreyRough

I feel the same way Lynneth does I suppose. I'm not sure how I feel about aliens (Don't really have a problem as long as wars aren't decided by their physical advantages), but I would like very futuristic technology and perhaps each person's nation is a planet, the type of which could be whatever they choose.

I feel the same way Lynneth does I suppose. I'm not sure how I feel about aliens (Don't really have a problem as long as wars aren't decided by their physical advantages), but I would like very futuristic technology and perhaps each person's nation is a planet, the type of which could be whatever they choose.

Or perhaps...instead of land miles...they could control AU's... :D

I would support this. :awesome:

I think that may be a good idea, for multiple planets and interstellar empires and such.

Heh, I agree.

icalldibsonthegalacticempiretho :ph34r:

Or perhaps...instead of land miles...they could control AU's... :D

1 light year = 63 239.6717 Astronomical Units

The solar system's outermost reaches are roughly 1 light year out.

Alpha Centauri is more than 4 light years or 250,000 Astronomic Units away from Sol.

1 light year = 63 239.6717 Astronomical Units

The solar system's outermost reaches are roughly 1 light year out.

Alpha Centauri is more than 4 light years or 250,000 Astronomic Units away from Sol.

OK, my mistake. Lightyears, then?

That's right. An AU is the distance from Earth to the Sun, isn't it?

Also, everybody would need a space navy, even if they don't have an IG navy. Why? becuase otherwise somebody who did have navy could bombard your planet into a lifeless rock in space. I suggest we use tanks as ships.

Edited by freakwars