CN Top 10

Drai

Thanks for the effort Drai, I love it when people pull together worthwhile stats like this. It's nice to see the GPA on these lists. ^_^

)): TOP )):

Also does it scare anyone else that they have more nations in the top 5, and more over 3000 tech, than our whole alliance <_<

Uhm no... cause they are our allies. Unless you were encouraging the rest of CN to be scared and then carry on.

But seriously, It's nice to see that the top two folks in nearly every category not just being the steriotypical guy at the top, they're trustworthy allies, have high moral standards with a good sense of fairness and have good leaders. Throw in the GPA in the top of the mix again finally and :awesome: . It's a good time for Planet Bob I think. ^_^

snip

The second I saw that image I knew that post was yours. Hi :wub:

TOP sucks.

GRE fo lyfe, fools.

:o I am glad I didn't vote for you. Haha...

Alliances with the best top 10 nations (done by strength of 10th ranked nation)

6. Orange Defense Network: 85,643.473

It's me! B)

Nice stats there, and some interesting names in a few of the Top 10's. I hope to see this continue to be updated.

It's me! B)

Nice stats there, and some interesting names in a few of the Top 10's. I hope to see this continue to be updated.

Typically I've done it every 2 months (except the war interrupted this one so it was 4 months.) I just don't think it's worthwhile to do it any more often than that. Nowhere near as interesting at least.

Edited by Drai

They are smart and don't associate with the general cybernations community.

Heck; we've barely got a presence on the main Cybernations Forum! Thanks for the recognition! We'll happily go back to hiding in the corner again! :) EEEEEEK! Is there war again!?!? Where's my hiding rock!?

Humbly,

Phrog of Phrogville

Capital: Lilypad

What about alliances like OG or OBR?

Too small. OBR has a very high percentage of their nations above these marks, but they don't have enough nations to win in sheer numbers. Even if every one of their members was over the lines, they still wouldn't be on their.

Also, it's surprising to see Sparta this high.

Edited by flak attack

Hey Drai, would you consider adding 'alliances with the most 14k+ infra and 5k+ tech' categories? They're now the high end for wonders, and it might be interesting to see which alliances have folks basically just waiting for admin to introduce something new.

Hey Drai, would you consider adding 'alliances with the most 14k+ infra and 5k+ tech' categories? They're now the high end for wonders, and it might be interesting to see which alliances have folks basically just waiting for admin to introduce something new.

I might consider it for next time. I don't think many alliances will have more than a few nations at 14k infra though so it's not really worth doing that one.

This time I will also be posting NPO, IRON, TPF, Valhalla, Echelon, and MCXA even if they didn't make the top 10 because I know (some) people will want to see their losses.

Now that's just mean to us mate :P.

But I enjoy reading these kinds of statistics, thanks! :D

I might consider it for next time. I don't think many alliances will have more than a few nations at 14k infra though so it's not really worth doing that one.

Okay. 5k tech likely would have some reasonable numbers, though, so that one definitely is worthwhile. Thanks! :)

Edited by Kiss Goodbye