R-Rated IRC channels...

scottimus prime

As most of the IRC channels that I frequent tend to be SFW or PG-13 in nature, I occasionally come across those who would prefer a channel of a more NSFW or R-Rated nature... I am clueless as to an appropriate place to direct those nation rulers wishing a much less censored form of communication.

Could someone please name some IRC channels that are much more "free speech" for those who love the language and mature themes that comes with it?

(I'm not attempting to judge at all, it's just that if those channels exist it makes more sense for those that want to talk like that know where they can go without being bothered by language restraints.....also if this is not the appropriate place for this thread, please move for me, it was the most appropriate place I could think of...thank you)

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Back in the day, #gr was the dirtiest, most villainous channel I've ever been in; I loved it so much.

#cnusn, under my command, was probably one of the better "inside joke, inner circle, racism related comedy and downright offensive" channels, although that's my opinion.

Look no further than #cnvalhalla. Hell, some random n00blet not from CN came there thinking it actually was an adult channel. :P #Invicta has it's moments, I'll admit, but I don't think anyone can top the Valhalla boys. ;)

This is not meant to debate thread....just trying to gather some channels I can refer people to...do you have anything to add to my list?

just /whois me, whatever you find will most likely be it.

I want to thank you all for helping me out with this information...I really appreciate it

Admin...you can leave this open as long as you want but I have the info I need, and thanks again for moving it to the right subforum for me