The Grand Lodge of Freemasons tech sellers open for business

kuhnini

TechBanner.png

Please make sure you send the seller a private message along with any cash. Don't want our members getting confused about what the aid is intended for. Make sure you lay out the deal how you want it, the price etc (don't go taking advantage of them otherwise your alliance will be blacklisted). Minimum price is 3m/100 tech.

Whether our sellers accept a deal is completely up to them. They may be saving their aid slots for something other than tech deals.

Sellers fully booked until further notice. Thanks for your business!

Acedelma

Augustus

NerfHerder

Jules Winnfieldl

ajcharugundla

Solarius4

General Tito

Timmy09

Zaron

Force21

Obscurus

Voobaha

Brondolfr

LordTrenchard

motti1977

ZayneHumphrey

Tak178

treborprime

originalcloudtown

Kuhnini

quatzalcoatl

Oso Oakenclaw

Great Oak

Sicotic

Frigidweirdo

Solaman

Ionis

Spandytasty

Up-to-date as of the 14th of July, 2009.

If anyone would like more information about a certain person on this list then feel free to ask.

Edited by kuhnini

I've always had good results with GLoF tech sellers. I sent two offers today and may send a third soon.

Are all the nations on this list looking for renewable deals? Because I greatly prefer to not have to find a new person all the time.

Edited by Kiss Goodbye

I've always had good results with GLoF tech sellers. I sent two offers today and may send a third soon.

Are all the nations on this list looking for renewable 1x1 deals? Because that's all I do.

Thanks for the kind words. We do take pride in our tech selling capabilities. I am sure there are many on the list that would consider renewable 1x1 deals. As soon as my slots open from some internal lodge work, I will be one of those interested in renewable 1x1 deals. PM a few on the list and I am sure you will come up with some interested parties.

Thanks for the kind words. We do take pride in our tech selling capabilities. I am sure there are many on the list that would consider renewable 1x1 deals. As soon as my slots open from some internal lodge work, I will be one of those interested in renewable 1x1 deals. PM a few on the list and I am sure you will come up with some interested parties.

I saw your name on the list and fired you off an offer if you are free now.

I saw your name on the list and fired you off an offer if you are free now.

I won't be free for about 12 more days, but I will be in touch after those 12 days or if things happen to change I will contact you sooner.

Thanks for your consideration!

• 3 weeks later...
Kschamehellan <-------- 19 days inactive is he still in the game, he has a tech payment due today??? Thanks Griza

I'm working on it Griza. We will definitely honor the deal. You will hear from me very soon. I apologize for the inconvenience.

I'm going to bookmark this page and do some dealings myself with you guys pretty soon. You seem like a good alliance and honest. Look forward to working with yous

Fantastic WolfsPride, looking forward to you doing business with our alliance!