Why im proud to be a Ragnarokian

Systemfailure

Why make comments that have been made have been delivered in a more much impressive manner a thousand times before?

So why comment on such comments? You can use old fashioned self-control to avoid threads like these, and there's even an ignore button if you're having a lot of trouble.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OH MY GOD! A thread about comradeship! How dare someone proclaim that they are proud to be part of their alliance!

Seriously, talk about reading between the lines. So he mentioned other alliance would do it with more text. It's hardly an insult to any alliance, whether they do it or not. He just didn't want to bore you. What a joke...

HAIL RAGNAROK o/

Wow, you just completely missed the point of the OP, failed to actually read through most of the thread and ended up contradicting him without noticing it. Nice job. FWI, the OP was intended to mock people who make threads just because they decided to stay with their alliance.

Wow, you just completely missed the point of the OP, failed to actually read through most of the thread and ended up contradicting him without noticing it. Nice job. FWI, the OP was intended to mock people who make threads just because they decided to stay with their alliance.

wow, i think your the first person to realize the point. You win a gold star.

And yes Tailsk did Fail in his post but that only makes him all the more :awesome: in my books :wub:

[/thread?]

Since this is a thread about Ragnarok, I'll give my input. Although I've had my differences with Ragnarok and it's leaders, it was very brave of its members to be on the front lines against NPO and take the full brunt of this war in the name of freedom and liberty (and for war and nukes) for other members of the community. It actually pains me to see the alliance fall in rankings when it was one of the first to take action on the Karma side. It looks to me like Ragnarok is NPO's worst enemy, as I see attacks coming out of NPO against them. Ragnarok has my full moral support. I hope you guys can recover and become a power-player again and suck NPO dry of either nukes or reparations so they can't bother anyone anymore. :D

Quick question. Does it seem to anyone that Ragnarokian sounds like something from Star Trek? I think Ragnaroker sounds better.

My strongest memories of Ragnorok occurred about a year and a half ago. The micro-alliance I led was tech-raided by your protectorate NAF and negotiating took some time.

Anyway, enjoy loosing sanction status.

Edited by Horatio Longworth

Quick question. Does it seem to anyone that Ragnarokian sounds like something from Star Trek? I think Ragnaroker sounds better.

My strongest memories of Ragnorok occurred about a year and a half ago. The micro-alliance I led was tech-raided by your protectorate NAF and negotiating took some time.

As RoK's resident Trekkie, yeah it does. :P But Ragnaroker is too close to Rokker for certain people. (/me looks at Hoo)

Also, we already lost sanction, sorry you didn't get the memo. :)

Old news. The only thing I don't like about it is that people hardly noticed us :o - When your alliance loses your's, the party will be much larger than ours :(

Atleast people will remember we had a sanction and. We have importance, significance and we can get it back. The only significance you have is showing an example to new players how to not ruin the game and an alliance.

How typical of a "Ragnarokian". The more things change, the more they stay the same.

This is very funny coming from someone who is in PoW status... where were you before, Echelon? If so, I'm not surprised. If not, well... I'm just going to stop typing up this fairly useless post.