Why im proud to be a Ragnarokian

Systemfailure

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no and pity whoever did, i think i posted on page 3 then left that train wreck.

I dont have a problem with peace mode nations....(ok well i do) my problem is this special need for people to think a simple act of sticking by your alliance, in its time of need after it has protected and supported you, deserves its own thread.

and while i respect the power of words i also believe the NPO needs more nations deploying troops and less nations starting threads that a troll's wet dream.

while the 2 recent threads about Karma making someone a Pacifican and a "Why iam proud to be....." prompted this, these are by no means isolated events.

So...your ignorance of what has already been said in those threads is justification for this one? Solid logic.

So...your ignorance of what has already been said in those threads is justification for this one? Solid logic.

ive read the threads, so take that ignorance comment and shove it, and im sure you'd be posting a similar thread if every alliance on the Karma side had a thread dedicated to a single member whos only outstanding quality was that they didnt desert during a war and weren't in Peace mode.

I'll be sure to remind people to remember your preferences before they post.

If its no trouble for you....

bawwww? :P

Did RoK take reps from NV or did they waived them?

And TY ChairmanHal. Even if English is not my native language, I believe a minimal level of Human Intelligence would have given a good idea what it was about.

We accepted them, but I am not sure why A. it's coming up in this thread or B. it keeps getting brought up over and over. There is nothing wrong with accepting reps after a war, there is something wrong with accepting excessive reps. Those on your side attempting spin do not know the difference.

Again, and I have repeated this several times, I'd rather have not fought in that war but I cannot go back and change that. This has been discussed with NV already and they seem to completely understand what occured and why and hold no ill-will. In fact, I'm pretty sure they'd rather you stop bringing them up as an attempt to smear RoK and paint them as part of the Evil Empire.

I understand that IRON waived their NV reps (without informing us, by the way), but that does not make you innocent. The reason you are lumped in and RoK is not is due to a severing of ties that you did not follow through with. You can say you were always considering it or always wanted to, but at the end of the day you didn't.

You can continue harping on RoK all you like, but I will always be here to verbally backhand you and your lack of knowledge on the situation. Carry on.

We accepted them, but I am not sure why A. it's coming up in this thread or B. it keeps getting brought up over and over. There is nothing wrong with accepting reps after a war, there is something wrong with accepting excessive reps. Those on your side attempting spin do not know the difference.

Again, and I have repeated this several times, I'd rather have not fought in that war but I cannot go back and change that. This has been discussed with NV already and they seem to completely understand what occured and why and hold no ill-will. In fact, I'm pretty sure they'd rather you stop bringing them up as an attempt to smear RoK and paint them as part of the Evil Empire.

I understand that IRON waived their NV reps (without informing us, by the way), but that does not make you innocent. The reason you are lumped in and RoK is not is due to a severing of ties that you did not follow through with. You can say you were always considering it or always wanted to, but at the end of the day you didn't.

You can continue harping on RoK all you like, but I will always be here to verbally backhand you and your lack of knowledge on the situation. Carry on.

Yeah, but are you proud to be a Ragnarokian?

There's a distinct difference between saying your proud to be apart apart of an alliance whose friends have abandoned them and is getting the living hell beat out of them, and saying your proud to be apart of an alliance who is a member of the largest coalition ever assembled.

Really? i do admire some of NPO for sticking it out but in case you haven't notice Ragnarok isn't exactly competing with TOP for the number 1 sanction spot,

i love it when Hoo gets involved :wub:

also nice sig, no sign of megolamania there :P

Edited by lazaraus45

C'mon, it's widely known that Hoo is just a puppet of the former ASC crowd. he checks in with me every 27 minutes or I threaten to put Bob in charge of Nemesis.

Yeah, but are you proud to be a Ragnarokian?

I am even prouder that System chose Ragnarokian over Rokker as it is well known in those fabled halls that I have a strong dislike for the latter. ;)

Say my name or Ragnarok thrice in a thread and I magically appear.

C'mon, it's widely known that Hoo is just a puppet of the former ASC crowd. he checks in with me every 27 minutes or I threaten to put Bob in charge of Nemesis.

And here I thought we were friends, man! :o

A fate worse than death, to be certain.

Without a doubt.

The difference is,that my comrade actually had something to say. This thread i just a cheap shot.

Everytime a member of the NPO posts one of those "Why I'm NPO" threads a cow is brutally tortured, murdered, and then BBQ'd. Namely one that likes to call himself "Moo-tang clan."

What?

Comrade. Do not try to understand or follow the logic. You see this is what happens when you make it up as you go. It is all good though.

For this thread I would score it a C for satire. If a PE coach was teaching a satire class this just might pass assuming that no one else turned in an assignment of course.

Really the OP needs to try harder I mean really ask any humorist "if you want to be funny do you need to work at it" They will all tell you "Yes". You need to work at it.

So for humor I would have to fail it since well it fails. However if you try again really hard I might score you higher. Remember Knowing is half the battle. etc etc

*shakes head*

We now return you to mindless drivel and lack of effort.

Everytime a member of the NPO posts one of those "Why I'm NPO" threads a cow is brutally tortured, murdered, and then BBQ'd. Namely one that likes to call himself "Moo-tang clan."

See this has some effort besides lacking in class but I see talent Oh yes Talent. Demented and delusional probably but talent none the less.

Edited by Oppe

See this has some effort besides lacking in class but I see talent Oh yes Talent. Demented probably but talent none the less.

No demented would be "baby eating" as your kind likes to call it over there in Pacifica. Congratulations though you managed to make me shake my head in disappointment.

No demented would be "baby eating" as your kind likes to call it over there in Pacifica. Congratulations though you managed to make me shake my head in disappointment.

eh, Lately I have been doing that alot at the quality of "karma" posts. Welcome to the head shakers of CN club. Hopefully you enjoy your stay and in the future. If you happen to start incessant mumblings and a twitch your almost done.

eh, Lately I have been doing that alot at the quality of "karma" posts. Welcome to the head shakers of CN club. Hopefully you enjoy your stay and in the future. If you happen to start incessant mumblings and a twitch your almost done.

Criticizing the quality of Karma posts is laughable given NPO's track record after the gag order was lifted. While there are several NPO posters whom I do enjoy a good debate with, you are certainly not among them. It would have been better had Moo only allowed a few members post. Now, we get such riveting arguments as "we shouldn't be treated badly because our community is bigger and obviously better than those we've done the same to" and you can't forget the barrage of brilliance from the vanguard of Pacifican sovereignty, the great philosopher James Dahl.

Comrade. Do not try to understand or follow the logic. You see this is what happens when you make it up as you go. It is all good though.

For this thread I would score it a C for satire. If a PE coach was teaching a satire class this just might pass assuming that no one else turned in an assignment of course.

Really the OP needs to try harder I mean really ask any humorist "if you want to be funny do you need to work at it" They will all tell you "Yes". You need to work at it.

So for humor I would have to fail it since well it fails. However if you try again really hard I might score you higher. Remember Knowing is half the battle. etc etc

*shakes head*

We now return you to mindless drivel and lack of effort.

the title of this thread is Satire, the post is simply a point of view, the reason you dont find it funny is the frontal lobotomy they gave you on your application.

You didn't read the hundreds of replies to those threads? Or perhaps the Imperial decree with over two thousand replies discussing everything from Pacificans in peace mode right through to what Moo eats for breakfast and why it is evil (seriously moo, you shouldn't eat beef)?

^this refers to the NPO terms thread

^this one referred to the "Why i am proud to be..." threads

2 replys posted on different days about different things but i see how you <snip>'ing the entire convo except for the words you wanted did make for a better looking post from your point of view.

Apologies if this seems like a double post

I was wondering if the OP was still proud having his alliance formerly fight right along Hegemony and benefiting from that position too and then going with the tide. But as you say, you would have not rather fought that war, I get the answer I seek, its good to reflect back and realize the mistakes. Regarding accepting excessive reps, some people didn't get their will earlier in this war regarding just that and lets see what happens with NPO. The intentions were revealed, you can however continue to verbally backhand all day long for all I care. Thread has delivered as far as I am concerned.

Edited by shahenshah

I was wondering if the OP was still proud having fighting for Hegemony too and then going with the tide. But as you say, you would have not rather fought that war, I get the answer I seek. Regarding accepting excessive reps, some people didn't get their will earlier in this war regarding just that and lets see what happens with NPO. The intentions were revealed, you can continue to verbally backhand or w/e regarding that all day and night for all I care.

ive never fought for the "Hedgemony" i only joined at the tail end of the Rok Vs OcUk war.

OH MY GOD! A thread about comradeship! How dare someone proclaim that they are proud to be part of their alliance!

Seriously, talk about reading between the lines. So he mentioned other alliance would do it with more text. It's hardly an insult to any alliance, whether they do it or not. He just didn't want to bore you. What a joke...

HAIL RAGNAROK o/