Why im proud to be a Ragnarokian

Systemfailure

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im proud to be apart of Karma because i am normally way to busy fighting Nations with nukes to make stupid threads like this where i claim to be helping my Alliance and friends while sitting in peace mode while others around me take damage.

Find more targets then and we can all be happy. :awesome:

English, do you speak it mother$%&@er?

Well that was certainly full of class.

I prefer a well thought out wall of text than a lame grabs for attention.

You mean a well thought out wall of text filled to the brim with half-truths, propaganda, weasel words, blatant lies and more contradictions than the holy bible.

Not to mention how painful it is to read someone verbally masturbating about his/her online group of friends and their cult.

In comparison this is a somewhat ironic 'breath of fresh air.'

Sticking together is good when you do it but bad when your enemy does it...hmmm

I think you may have missed the point. Sticking together is good when you do it but bad when you write walls of text about it.

English, do you speak it mother$%&@er?

bawwww? :P

Did RoK take reps from NV or did they waived them?

And TY ChairmanHal. Even if English is not my native language, I believe a minimal level of Human Intelligence would have given a good idea what it was about.

Edited by shahenshah

Why did Polaris get mentioned in this?

Might be due to :wub:

or as some folks are arguing who is the big P or the small p now, maybe the Op was covering his bases.

Either way, Hi.

Also, Systemfailure.... more nuking, less chatting, remember our agreement about them grey folks? :P

Edited by Alfred von Tirpitz

I think you may have missed the point. Sticking together is good when you do it but bad when you write walls of text about it.

What else would prefer then, "mindless hails" as opposed to actual thought out posts?

Not that we all can't start doing that, after all it requires far less effort, and I do like that :awesome:

i must have missed the thread that dealt with the self-gratifying threads which are spawned from the lowest pit of the NPO propaganda foundries, or atleast i hope that those threads are staged or else the quality of their members has dropped radically while i wasnt looking.

i dont feel any special need for people to hail this or even agree with me, i just thought that certain nations need to put more effort into their nations and less into their post count and Ego Jars.

The difference is,that my comrade actually had something to say. This thread i just a cheap shot.

The difference is,that my comrade actually had something to say. This thread i just a cheap shot.

Cheap shot?

And how, pray tell, is it a cheap shot? I hate to be the one to break it to you, but you should be loyal to your alliance. Period, full stop, end of !@#$@#$ story.

You don't get a gold star for it. And it most certainly does not entitle someone to making a near-incoherent attempt at propaganda.

Why did Polaris get mentioned in this?

i remember a few Polar threads during the NoCB war and i think i first saw these types of threads around the UJP war as well.

As for Gen Lees comment and everyone's reply to it since [OOC]Has no one seen Pulp Fiction?? you should see what his wallet has written on it o.o [/OOC]

@AvT Doing my best, Sir.

There's a distinct difference between saying your proud to be apart apart of an alliance whose friends have abandoned them and is getting the living hell beat out of them, and saying your proud to be apart of an alliance who is a member of the largest coalition ever assembled. Both are reasons to be proud, imo, but you have to understand the tight bond that forms between comrades who are faced with incredible adversity is one forged in fire. I won't knock either group.

im not knocking comradeship, im simply saying that if you werent proud of your alliance you probably wouldnt be in it, theres no need to shove rhetoric in other peoples faces or point out how great you are for sticking by your friends when times are tough.

again i remind you i post with individuals in mind, the fact that the majority(if not all) of such people seem to be members of Pacifica (or Polar if i remember a few threads from the NoCB war) is just a happy circumstance.

however if you have it set in mind that im having a dig at NPO then...

LOLPACIFICA.

im not knocking comradeship, im simply saying that if you werent proud of your alliance you probably wouldnt be in it, theres no need to shove rhetoric in other peoples faces or point out how great you are for sticking by your friends when times are tough.

again i remind you i post with individuals in mind, the fact that the majority(if not all) of such people seem to be members of Pacifica (or Polar if i remember a few threads from the NoCB war) is just a happy circumstance.

however if you have it set in mind that im having a dig at NPO then...

LOLPACIFICA.

I'll be sure to remind people to remember your preferences before they post. Edited by cookavich