Why im proud to be a Ragnarokian

Systemfailure

Every war that ive had the pleasure to participate in or watch from the sidelines with a healthy amount popcorn, has always meant that without doubt if the NPO or NpO were involved there would be some thread were we would all be treated to a wall of text about how they were so proud to be apart of their alliance, how they stuck through thick and thin and would see the other side of the war victorious and strong.

So to my point, im proud to be a part of Ragnarok because its not the kind of alliance where you are a special person for sticking around your alliance while in a time of war, its something that you promise to do when you join.

Im proud to be apart of Karma because i am normally way to busy fighting Nations with nukes to make stupid threads like this where i claim to be helping my Alliance and friends while sitting in peace mode while others around me take damage.

Sincerely

Systemfailure, LoBTiOPNaA

We now return you to your regularly scheduled thread.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ugh, more cheap shots at Pacifica's expense?

Way to beat a dead horse.

It's no worse than the various walls of text produced by the NPO's lead members. At least with this you can actually read all of it without having to take a couple of hours out of your day.

I have a small confusion..since its somewhat related, did RoK took the reps from NV or they let them have a pass?

Thanks.

i defer that question to whoever can understand it, also im just shy of a year in RoK so i may not have their entire history at hand regarding previous wars or conflicts.

they get targeted because they are the main offenders, im not just talking about this war either.

Why make comments that have been made have been delivered in a more much impressive manner a thousand times before? Do we get browny points for making lame paradies and grave digging now?

It's no worse than the various walls of text produced by the NPO's lead members. At least with this you can actually read all of it without having to take a couple of hours out of your day.

I prefer a well thought out wall of text than a lame grabs for attention.

Why make comments that have been made have been delivered in a more much impressive manner a thousand times before? Do we get browny points for making lame paradies and grave digging now?

I prefer a well thought out wall of text than a lame grabs for attention.

i must have missed the thread that dealt with the self-gratifying threads which are spawned from the lowest pit of the NPO propaganda foundries, or atleast i hope that those threads are staged or else the quality of their members has dropped radically while i wasnt looking.

i dont feel any special need for people to hail this or even agree with me, i just thought that certain nations need to put more effort into their nations and less into their post count and Ego Jars.

i must have missed the thread that dealt with the self-gratifying threads which are spawned from the lowest pit of the NPO propaganda foundries, or atleast i hope that those threads are staged or else the quality of their members has dropped radically while i wasnt looking.

i dont feel any special need for people to hail this or even agree with me, i just thought that certain nations need to put more effort into their nations and less into their post count and Ego Jars.

You didn't read the hundreds of replies to those threads? Or perhaps the Imperial decree with over two thousand replies discussing everything from Pacificans in peace mode right through to what Moo eats for breakfast and why it is evil (seriously moo, you shouldn't eat beef)?

no and pity whoever did, i think i posted on page 3 then left that train wreck.

I dont have a problem with peace mode nations....(ok well i do) my problem is this special need for people to think a simple act of sticking by your alliance, in its time of need after it has protected and supported you, deserves its own thread.

and while i respect the power of words i also believe the NPO needs more nations deploying troops and less nations starting threads that a troll's wet dream.

while the 2 recent threads about Karma making someone a Pacifican and a "Why iam proud to be....." prompted this, these are by no means isolated events.

in extended wars, people move in an out of peace mode to regroup.

I have no issue with Karma taking revenge on Hegemony. What I have a problem with is ridiculing an alliance for the same things Hegemony did. It's all fine and dandy to beat the ever loving snot out of the hegemony and call it karma, because it is. It's something totally different to continue to drag a beaten horse through the mud. There are many Karma alliances that I respect, and those are the ones who beat the crap out of their opponents and left it at that. Like the honorable alliances NATO got slaughtered by.

my thread i aimed a a certain type of person, the fact that my target happens to be in an alliance which has been the target of god knows how many threads is purely coincidental.

the reason im having a go at the NPO is because they are generally responsible for this crime against humanity. My original point still stands that people shouldn't think that loyalty is something you practice so you can get a gold start from others.

"what you have done you ought to have done"

I have a small confusion..since its somewhat related, did RoK took the reps from NV or they let them have a pass?

Thanks.

I'm guessing you already know the answer, but they did take at least some reparations from NV. Whether they took the full amount that they were allotted by the surrender treaty would be a question for TailsK to answer, since he was in charge of Finance at the time.

My further recollection is that IRON took no reparations from NV, even though they were entitled to do so.

As these threads go, the OP is mercifully short and makes a couple of good points. Well done.

my thread i aimed a a certain type of person, the fact that my target happens to be in an alliance which has been the target of god knows how many threads is purely coincidental.

the reason im having a go at the NPO is because they are generally responsible for this crime against humanity. My original point still stands that people shouldn't think that loyalty is something you practice so you can get a gold start from others.

"what you have done you ought to have done"

Thank you for the clarification.

Thanks.

To be honest, I have no idea how this is related to this thread besides it's got :wub: RoK :wub: in it, as to answer your question? If it is a question. I have no !@#$@#$ clue, nor do I really care. :v:

Though, I do know I passed something to NV last time we met up :ehm:

Nice thread Sf, not sure what it's about though.

ʞoɹ /o