The Empire Strikes Back: A New Hope

uineforumhead.png

Hey its been about 20 days (maybe a little bit less) since our announcement that CAM has merged into UINE and now I am pleased to be able to announce some updates with our alliance. First I would like to say that the state of the alliance is STRONG, and that we are growing at a fairly steady pace.

However, with all great things come some negative things too:

Recently one of our Triumvirs have decided that they needed to spread their wings and try a new location, while this weakens our alliance strength wise, we encourage her decision and wish her all the best, and we also know that this is going to be a great growing opportunity for us too, because it pushes our members to stand up and work harder. We already have developed a new growth program and we have organized a very large tech deal with our friends over at TSO.

Our new government looks like the following:

EXECUTIVE LEADERSHIP

Emperor: Keve69

EXECUTIVE TRIUMVATE

Triumvir: Skoshuke

Triumvir: Minilla island

Triumvir: TeamColtra

Please note that currently Keve is having some personal things and will only be on during weekends, so when hes not around the kids rule the roost (thats us in the triumvir). So thats that.

We would also like to clear up another tidbit... there are some people who have been spreading rumors instead of learning the truth, we pity their ignorance but are always quick to help a less than educated friend. The Union of Integrated National Entities are NOT disbanding, not even close, we are about go have another growth boom, and are at a highlight of our alliance. We love everyone obviously and just want to remind ARES that they make our heart go boom boom in their ability to help us grow and has acted as a great friend while we go through this transition period.

I know that you guys need to go back to F5ing the main page so I won't create a huge post that goes on and on... that is pretty much it.

Any questions, comments, and concerns are welcome.

tl;dr New Gov, We are not disbanding.

uineforumhead.png

Hey its been about 20 days (maybe a little bit less) since our announcement that CAM has merged into UINE and now I am pleased to be able to announce some updates with our alliance. First I would like to say that the state of the alliance is STRONG, and that we are growing at a fairly steady pace.

However, with all great things come some negative things too:

Recently one of our Triumvirs have decided that they needed to spread their wings and try a new location, while this weakens our alliance strength wise, we encourage her decision and wish her all the best, and we also know that this is going to be a great growing opportunity for us too, because it pushes our members to stand up and work harder. We already have developed a new growth program and we have organized a very large tech deal with our friends over at TSO.

Our new government looks like the following:

EXECUTIVE LEADERSHIP

Emperor: Keve69

EXECUTIVE TRIUMVATE

Triumvir: Skoshuke

Triumvir: Minilla island

Triumvir: TeamColtra

Please note that currently Keve is having some personal things and will only be on during weekends, so when hes not around the kids rule the roost (thats us in the triumvir). So thats that.

We would also like to clear up another tidbit... there are some people who have been spreading rumors instead of learning the truth, we pity their ignorance but are always quick to help a less than educated friend. The Union of Integrated National Entities are NOT disbanding, not even close, we are about go have another growth boom, and are at a highlight of our alliance. We love everyone obviously and just want to remind ARES that they make our heart go boom boom in their ability to help us grow and has acted as a great friend while we go through this transition period.

I know that you guys need to go back to F5ing the main page so I won't create a huge post that goes on and on... that is pretty much it.

Any questions, comments, and concerns are welcome.

tl;dr New Gov, We are not disbanding.

o/ UINE

also... how long is Keve gunna be doing the weekends thing?

o/ Keve.

(This post is the opinion of the Koel.)

For the next few months... we will put it this way.. there will be enough months that go by that we will make a big official announcement when hes back, but there will be big announcements before he is :P

Edited by teamcoltra

You know, I'm really getting annoyed with all the misleading and unrelated titles that seems to be the trend as of late.

Well in the title it says exactly what the topic is about, and I can even break down the meaning of "Empire Strikes Back: A New Hope"

We got new leadership, thus its a new hope for the alliance, and we are striking back against the rumors that people have that we are disbanding. :D If you would like me to clear up any other titles please feel free to ask. <3 Don't mean to sound rude if it does. I speak in light hearted jest.