State of the Alliance

staflag.jpg

State of the Alliance

This week saw membership numbers for the Siberian Tiger Alliance drop to 173 before the resumption of recruitment late yesterday saw the number begin to rise, currently sitting at 175. Our average nation strength peaked at 19100 before recruiting resumed and now sits at just under 19000. Our total nation strength continues to rise, passing 3.3 million during the week.

In domestic news, recruitment was reopened this week after several months of consolidation and building up our average nation strength. Recruitment will remain open until our average nation strength drops to a certain level or a certain number of members are reached. After which recruitment will cease and consolidation will begin again.

Two Siberian Tigers were presented with the STA Award for Valour during the week. Ragashingo and Auzzie assisted our allies in the Liquor Cabinet with a nuclear rogue by the name of Slayer99. Both members were happy to risk eating a nuke and to deal with the rogue’s Weapons Research Complex to assist our allies. Their dedication and selflessness is appreciated by the STA and the Liquor Cabinet.

Another award was presented during the week. Hiyouuk was presented with his third Recruitment Rewards prize, this time for recruiting twenty new members that have remained in the alliance for a minimum of one month. The STA is blessed to have dedicated and talented recruiters in our midst and on behalf of the alliance, I thank Hiyouuk for his efforts. Seeing as he has hit the ground running since the recruitment freeze was lifted, I’m sure he will receive more awards such as this in the near future.

The Siberian Trophy’s season 11 kicked off this week with 22 teams across 2 divisions doing battle. In the Trophy division the newly promoted teams has mixed results. Jaakko’s Zavod Ural Salikamsk scored an impressive opening win against Lammoth’s Condatis Town and Lysotine’s Los Banditos defeated The Rabbs away while Linden16’s FC Polar Samurai and KingPenchuk’s Proxian FC both recorded defeats in their first game in the top flight. In the cup division Waycool’s Team Waycool opened with an impressive 4-0 win and sits on top of the table with King Alias’ Capo Salmon in second place.

In Foreign Affairs news, our Mutual Defence Pact with Vanguard was upgraded to add an optional aggression clause to better enable our alliances to assist each other in any future conflict. The Siberian Tiger Alliance hopes to make similar changes to other Mutual Defence Pacts over the coming weeks.

In military news the only incident of note was Slayer99’s attack on Electron Sponge which saw two of our members come to Electron Sponge’s assistance. Despite Slayer’s claim to be disbanding his nation he his government has again returned to activity and the Frostbite alliances fully expect more attacks on Electron Sponge in the future.

Overall, this week has seen a number of Tigers rewarded for their effort and dedication to the alliance and her allies. We have seen our alliance continue to grow stronger and with an influx of new blood into the alliance over the next few weeks we expect to see our alliance continue to go from strength to strength.

Za Sibir’!

Hey, don't I get something for holding open a slot and postphoning my trading with Ragashingo until this duty of his is done? :lol1:

Honestly though, that is the least I can do to aid Raga in this honorable duty. Raga and Auzzie make us proud.

staflag.jpg

State of the Alliance

This week saw membership numbers for the Siberian Tiger Alliance drop to 173 before the resumption of recruitment late yesterday saw the number begin to rise, currently sitting at 175. Our average nation strength peaked at 19100 before recruiting resumed and now sits at just under 19000. Our total nation strength continues to rise, passing 3.3 million during the week.

In domestic news, recruitment was reopened this week after several months of consolidation and building up our average nation strength. Recruitment will remain open until our average nation strength drops to a certain level or a certain number of members are reached. After which recruitment will cease and consolidation will begin again.

[/font]

Bu...bu....bu.....butttt I thought stats didn't matter?

Two Siberian Tigers were presented with the STA Award for Valour during the week. Ragashingo and Auzzie assisted our allies in the Liquor Cabinet with a nuclear rogue by the name of Slayer99. Both members were happy to risk eating a nuke and to deal with the rogue’s Weapons Research Complex to assist our allies. Their dedication and selflessness is appreciated by the STA and the Liquor Cabinet.

Wow. I certainly wasn't expecting that! Thank you! :wub:

Edited by Ragashingo

Bu...bu....bu.....butttt I thought stats didn't matter?

Depends what you mean by matter, I guess. Are they the be-all and end-all of an alliance? No. Are they a good marker of progress of both the alliance and programs we have put into place? Yes.

Excellent edition. On a side note, I've always wondered and haven't asked since now, what exactly are the Siberian Trophy competitions? Are they just some arcade games on your forums or what?

The Siberian Trophy is a football (soccer) management competition we play that is hosted on XpertEleven.

The Siberian Trophy is a football (soccer) management competition we play that is hosted on XpertEleven.

I'm not that into soccer, but the alliance wide sports competition is certainly one of the most original ideas around Planet Bob and I enjoy reading about it every week.

Despite Slayer’s claim to be disbanding his nation he his government has again returned to activity and the Frostbite alliances fully expect more attacks on Electron Sponge in the future.[/size][/font]

he his government? what is this i dont even... :P

:lol1:

Good read you wacky ghost.