Delceration of Peace with NPO

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The more the better I say, and really I don't see it affecting you on the planet bob

Then I regret to inform you to go eat !@#$. Don't come into here damning a Alliance

Again remind me how many alliances you have started?

Thankyou USMC, some people don't have a sense of humour

i agree with this. also, congrats my friends :)

I made this alliance a long time ago when I was a noob, it failed. Looks like history is gonna repeat this time...

Wow don't you fail....You are basing the future of a alliance on your past actions?

With that attitude, just another reason why your alliance failed, aswell

Edited by nutkase

4 posts and your starting an alliance? If you want to get involved in politics at your stage, you should be joining an alliance, not creating one. If you're inexperienced at CN, your new alliance will not get very far.

And we don't need all these new alliances.

4 posts and your starting an alliance? If you want to get involved in politics at your stage, you should be joining an alliance, not creating one. If you're inexperienced at CN, your new alliance will not get very far.

You're mistaking his post count with experience. GG has [ooc]played the game[/ooc] for over a year now, having been in a few different alliances with both this nation and his last. The fact that he hadn't made a forum account with this ruler name yet doesn't mean he hasn't read the forums. Hes by no means a noob.

Okay just to let you know although I don't have many post on these forums doesn't mean I am some noob. I have been in CN for nearly 3 years.