Congratz to MHA!

Mentor

I look at this, and I'm not sure it's all that great. Alliances of larger size haven't always fared well because of it. Sure, when most alliances are smaller in comparison, it might make a larger difference, but is having a large membership base necessarily a good thing?

Well I think TOP proves you don't need to have a big fat member-base to be statistically superior, but it's always been apart of our culture and MHA way to have an open door to new members, to aggressively recruit, and to enjoy a large community. And in this day where CN's player numbers continues to shrink, while the number of new alliances seemingly continues to grow, I'm proud to be part of one of the largest individual communities in Cybernations.

I look at this, and I'm not sure it's all that great. Alliances of larger size haven't always fared well because of it. Sure, when most alliances are smaller in comparison, it might make a larger difference, but is having a large membership base necessarily a good thing?

In accordance with our Black Peace agreement I'd prefer some mindless trolling and insults rather than an effective and intelligent question. Please remember this in the future. ;)

Edited by Kowalski

In accordance with our Black Peace agreement I'd prefer some mindless trolling and insults rather than an effective and intelligent question. Please remember this in the future. ;)

GTFO My reply! @%$# off MHA!

Nice :)

Congratulations on that :D

I put all the blame on our ghosts. I'm pretty confident that we have a handful more than Pacifica...

Thanks all for your admiration, anyway! :D

Also

You have taken our ghosts, that is unacceptable!

You will regret this!

Revenge! :mad:

Congrats to my many good friends in MHA. An alliance I think reflects the character of its leadership, and MHA's ability to have a fun environment that really cares about its member nations is a testament to MHA's old guard and top leadership. Well, that and the outrageous number of ghosts. :P

Well done, MHA.