The Last Ever Announcement From Fly

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As a founding member of Fly and DoC- Deck of Cards, the alliance that merged with Sun to form FLY. I wish all of fly good luck.

I must say that altho most of Fly is now in Athens. The spirit of Fly also lives on in DICE. Many of Dice's members were fly members, things change in Cn but memories live on.

o/FLY

o/AQUA

o/ATHENS

o/Good Times

Farewell FLY :awesome:

Sad to see you go, though it is nice to see you joining our allies.

o/ Fly

o/ Athens

o/ CnG

P.S. Thanks for giving Jacko an even bigger head with the shout out. :rolleyes:

Eventually his head will have to implode on itself we were just speeding up the process :awesome:

It you look carefully you will see that nearly every alliance that is in the former member section for C&G has eventually merged into Athens except of course TSDM8 who has been secretly controlling various high profile alliance since February (you know who you are). Anyway its only a matter of time until the rest of C&G slowly slides under Greek control ;)

OPSEC! :ph34r:

I have been a MADP ally of Fly since the day of their DoE. We have been through a lot together since then - 2 great wars (one loss and one win), mergers, an unmerger of sorts (or two?) and all sorts of other fun times. While I am sad to see Fly go I am glad that they have joined us, and I know that they will help make Athens an even more amazing home for us all.

o/ FLY

o/ C&G

o/ Athens

Now, onwards to the horizon. ^_^

OPSEC! :ph34r:

I have been a MADP ally of Fly since the day of their DoE. We have been through a lot together since then - 2 great wars (one loss and one win), mergers, an unmerger of sorts (or two?) and all sorts of other fun times. While I am sad to see Fly go I am glad that they have joined us, and I know that they will help make Athens an even more amazing home for us all.

o/ FLY

o/ C&G

o/ Athens

Now, onwards to the horizon. ^_^

urdoinitrong, Londo.

You're supposed to be away D:

Athens is a great alliance with great members as I'm sure you know. Congratulations Athens, you grow stronger every day.

o/ Athens

Well.

o/ Fly

Had to throw that in there for picking a great alliance to merge into.

Edited by Derka Derek