Wonders

The AUT

Wonders  

265 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Voted "Misr does it better", but when speaking about wonders I guess my question would be "which wonders?"

When it comes down to it no one is happy when they buy the Pentagon unless it's their very last wonder to buy, or they're buying it so that they can buy something else. However the Manhattan Project and Hidden Missile Silo helped fund FAN's resistance to the NPO, along with bringing thousands of more nukes into the past few large wars. They also make it a bit tougher for some large alliance to try picking on a smaller alliance. And then there's WRC's, just adding to hurt. The Disaster Relief Agency, making it easier to rebuild FROM those wars by giving us another aid slot.

Some wonders have made a definate and huge impact in the game, however, I don't care how quickly someone buys that Stock Market. The short steady growth in income they get from that, which they will eventually spend on infra/land, is unrivaled by the Manhattan project that buys the nuke to blow it away. :)

[OOC]And yes, for the record, this was a good poll. I love the useless, needless trolls. They all must have such vibrant social lives. :)[/OOC]

Edited by JayOvfEnnay

The addition of the wonder has been relatively new to Cyber Nations. Due to that fact it has definitely made a very big difference in how the game is played.

My toaster is new. Therefore it has made a huge difference in how I live my life.

FAIL LOGIC.

PS: Null vote wins again.

Not only are they not new, it should be incredibly obvious that they make a huge difference.

I agree. I'm not sure polls where the answer is obvious are really necessary. Wonders have had a huge impact militarily and economically otherwise no one would buy them.