Wonders

The AUT

Wonders  

265 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

The addition of the wonder has been relatively new to Cyber Nations. Due to that fact it has definitely made a very big difference in how the game is played. Simply said alliances that have more wonders, particularly military wonders, are more feared and, in many was, revered over other alliances.

The idea of a nation being built on sound economic strategy now encompasses wonders and what to buy and in effect, in what order. And this is a poll because:

<&TokugawaMitsukuni[TSI]> hmmmm
<&TokugawaMitsukuni[TSI]> sounds like a good poll topic...

I finally gave in after all the "go make a poll about it" jeers directed at me. You wanted a poll? I've made one.

I just came in from outside so my head is already steaming but happy discussion nonetheless! :mad:

My name is Tokugawa Mitsukuni and I endorse this poll.

I actually brought up this subject as a mild bit of annoyance but I do see the benefits of having the cycle in place. Without it you could conceivably see the construction and/or replacement of wonders at an accelerated rate which would then change how peace terms in the game work (destruction of wonders seeming to be becoming a thing of the past, but still) as well as giving the player a target date to shoot for. It's not game-changing but it certainly does have an effect.

Edited by Tokugawa Mitsukuni

Wonders have existed longer than they have not. When it takes well over two years to buy every Wonder starting from the day you get your first and we have people running out of Wonders to buy even now, they are not new.

Huh? They've been here the entire time I've been playing, which is coming up on two years. You could argue that navy is still new, but there's no way that wonders are.
Wonders have existed longer than they have not. When it takes well over two years to buy every Wonder starting from the day you get your first and we have people running out of Wonders to buy even now, they are not new.

I think he omitted the word "cycle" here. ;)